Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Accounts Region-Free|Some with 700 Hours|

Discussion on CS:GO Accounts Region-Free|Some with 700 Hours| within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO Accounts Region-Free|Some with 700 Hours|

Selling Rust Accounts - Hosted by Swiftgames

0 Hour accounts: $8.99

700 Hour accounts: $16.95

All prices are subject to change.

Q: Can I change the email/password for these accounts?
A: Of course! Just contact Akandesh on after purchasing to get the code to change the email/password!

Q: Has this account ever been used for hacking and/or any other shady activity?
A: These accounts are 100% clean and have never even been on a server yet, nor even logged in on the steam client.

Q: Why are you selling this account?
A: I created these accounts for the sole purpose of selling them.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rust Accounts REGION FREE 0-2000 hours
04/25/2017 - Rust Trading - 1 Replies
http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170423/9dw639hm .png https://www.rust-service.com/rust-accounts/
[Selling] DMG account with 700 hours and some games
08/31/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 11 Replies
Hello guys , i want to sell my DMG account , which has a bloodhound coin , a nametag on bomb , 700+ hours and 240+ wins on CS:GO and some other games on steam , like CS 1.6 , Garrys mod , Chivalry - Medieval heroes. I am selling this account for paypal money , or trading it for CS:GO skins Offer me your money or skins , if you want to trade this account with skins , you need to give these skins to my smurf profile. Contact me via Skype or PM. You offer the price and i will check , peace...
[AD] N-StarMS [v62] [700/700/700] [Non Hamachi] [Pets] [Events] [24/7] [No Lag!!!]
02/19/2009 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
North-StarMaplestory Status: ONLINE Welcome To My Server! Well After So Long I Finally Got it Working So Here It Is. The Features For My Server Are: Auto Register!!! Pets work