Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stream Safe Cheats | Custom Builds

Discussion on Stream Safe Cheats | Custom Builds within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stream Safe Cheats | Custom Builds | Prevents Accidental Scene Switches! | £5

Stream Safe Cheats

Ever wanted to be as good as you are with cheats, without them? Well you can have the next best thing, stream with cheats without them knowing you are cheating.

You can have a fully featured hack with Aimbot, ESP, RCS, Triggerbot and other features all while being completely undetectable to your viewers.

Features
I will create a completely custom hack to suit your needs. You can request features, settings and dictate generally how the hack actually works.

Don't like that some cheats force you to use a certain key? Change it.
Don't like that color on the esp? Change it.
Really wish the other players aim direction is drawn? I'll add it.
Don't like all the visual clutter? I'll remove whatever you want.

I'll also instruct you on how to set the hack up on your machine and provide any necessary demonstrations.

I also provided additional security to stop you from accidentally broadcasting your cheats. If you switch your OBS scene to Monitor Capture by accident, the cheat will automatically stop drawing before your viewers even get to see it!

You can also shutdown and startup the hack at whim without any visual changes at all. Your viewers won't even know you have launched your cheat. Just press your requested key on your keyboard to start it and go. If someone calls you out for whatever reason, asks to look at your process list, simply press the kill key bound to whatever you like and the process is gone. Close your process list and press your start key. They will have no idea.

Internal or External, doesn't matter to me.

How it works
  1. Drop me a message in Skype and we will talk about anything you wish. I can provide proof as to who I am, showoff other CSGO builds that have never been made public and just generally prove I am capable to make what you request.
  2. If you decide you would like to purchase, we will agree on details. This includes how the cheat works what features you want and so on. During the development of the project I may need to ask some follow up questions like what Keybinds you want but most of it should be outlined before I start.
  3. Once I complete the work, we will talk again in Skype. I can screenshare your custom cheat on my machine and show that everything works. I can also host a twitch stream to show you a side by side of what you see vs what your viewers see. (I Screenshare with you on Skype and host a Twitch stream with OBS)
  4. When you pay, you are sent the file and added to a database I have on my machine. When updates hit the builds will be updated starting at the top down. First come first served.
  5. Now that you have received the cheat you find you don't actually like one of the features or you really wish something else was added, well no problem I can fix that with no additional cost.

As for scrutiny over the price of the cheat, yes it is very cheap especially for a lifetime service. This is mainly because I am able to update all the builds in one go using a program I created.

Security
  • As for actual security from VAC is concerned, every build is unique. Not talking about a polymorphic engine but a completely unique build per user made from the ground up.
  • I ran one of the biggest public cheats for about a year (No detection's - Can provide proof) until valve added a hard coded string detection module to one of their updates. This targeted very specific strings that I used in the builds which where available due to it being public. This is no longer an issue as the sources won't include any strings.
  • Been using my own private cheat for years.. its gone through some remakes but the point is my main account has never been banned despite not playing a legit game in years.

Price
Probably going to be around the £5-10 range which is extremely cheap considering the amount of work that goes into each build. Also comes with updates until something happens to me. (I die or PC explodes or some random shit)

I accept Paypal or CSGO items (skins/keys)

I also do any work to do with programming. If you need anything different, like an custom injector or generally anything I'm your guy.

Add me on Skype and lets talk: Blue.blood74

Any STAFF or HIGH REP members that want a vouch copy message me on Skype. Try to keep it simple tho don't want to spend hours on a vouch copy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2017, 08:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why weren't your strings encrypted?
Why not just design it with modular def statements and use enigma or another tool to make unique signature.
Seems odd that for something so simple takes you 5 hours.
Old 06/04/2017, 08:39   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeAu View Post
Why weren't your strings encrypted?
Why not just design it with modular def statements and use enigma or another tool to make unique signature.
Seems odd that for something so simple takes you 5 hours.
At the time I didn't expect VAC to target strings like they did. After it happened I did mess around with run-time string encryption but it was a bit of a pain in the ***.

As for why not just use similar functions in each build. That sorta defeats the purpose of what I'm selling. If people want some copy paste cheat there are plenty to choose from. Instead of me just making a sort of main build and changing the signature and selling it to everyone I'm giving people the chance to make their own hack.. without any knowledge of programming at all.

Besides I quite enjoy doing new things or at least getting better at doing stuff I already know how. It's not so much for the money as it is for the fun I get from making the builds.

The 5 hours was also just a rough guess on how long it would take if someone came and requested sound esp with BSP and object parsing and a whole load of other ****.

Our chat in Skype was nice, it was good to meet someone else who actually knows what their doing and not just running around autisticly spamming everything that drops onto UC or **** into their builds. Definitely gave me some stuff to think about.
Old 06/04/2017, 23:50   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

currently trying out Bluebloods cheat - ill give another review in a few days (or a week) to see if i'm banned or whatnot.

so far, blueblood's cheat is good - i'm impressed about what he can do in the time span he said (a few hours). I didn't want visuals for my cheat and he came through. I can give proof if needed. he made the cheat from scratch and showed me virus scans and everything to see if anything was up, which it wasn't. I asked for some aim cheats and some recoil control (rcs) and he easily did it. I had a few tests and he showed me it in action live and was pretty happy with the results.

thanks blueblood, good luck with your service!
Old 06/27/2017, 00:12   #5

I'm back and taking orders again. Don't worry if how it looks visually on the thread isn't what you want, as I have said everything is completely changeable. If you have some specific design just tell me what it is and ill do it.

As for internal cheats, I don't really do menus but if you really want it, it can be added.
Old 07/19/2017, 04:51   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Been working with this guy for over a week gave me exactly what i wanted nice guy makes good custom private cheats no vac or anything!

Made me an internal from scratch with :

Custom aimbot + full weapon configs
Triggerbot
Chams
Bunnyhop
Esp + specific settings and hotkeys
Glove changer
Skin changer with perfect animations
In-game radar
MM Auto Accept

+ more

Really nice guy and did a really great job

I know hes legit because he was updating it as i was using it and added features every day getting me to test it for bugs etc

This guy is the real deal

Great job man and thanks for doing business with me +rep
Old 07/19/2017, 06:50   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Received Thanks: 1,239
Someone with a good Name who can say the same like the Bots?
Old 07/19/2017, 15:35   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is secure in GC
Old 07/19/2017, 19:15   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fani' View Post
Why don't you try him out ? He doesn't charge you till it's done and shows you the builds
Old 07/21/2017, 11:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fani' View Post
Your a reputable guy, I can do you a semi-decent build for a good vouch. That or the fact that I don't take payment till completion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbrinquer View Post
Is secure in GC
I haven't looked into that A/C at all some i'm gonna have to say no at this point. Maybe someday I'll get round to trying out that service and maybe R/E it.
Old 07/21/2017, 14:29   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueblood1 View Post
Your a reputable guy, I can do you a semi-decent build for a good vouch. That or the fact that I don't take payment till completion.

I haven't looked into that A/C at all some i'm gonna have to say no at this point. Maybe someday I'll get round to trying out that service and maybe R/E it.
tks
Old 08/21/2017, 20:03   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

hello where do i contact you for purchasing this?

Tags
csgo, custom, hack, private, stream