Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Searching for partnership

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 34
Exclamation Searching for partnership

Hello guys,

i am searching for a partner for my current new project "CS-Fire".

The idea for the partnership was an exchange of banners or any other kind of advertisement. So if you have a CS:GO website, group or something other, contact me for more informations.

Best regards,
CS-Fire

Old 04/04/2017, 13:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 38
Received Thanks: 2,018
1 Thread is enough.

#closed

Closed Thread

« CS# | cs-sharp.com | CS:GO | Private | Hack | Biete 14,74 Rest PSC Codes suche CS:GO Skins »

Similar Threads
Looking for someone that wants a partnership with me
05/22/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey im looking for some one trusted that wants to team up with me, ill provide inactive and unverified accounts and uŽll sell it and i get a % of the money. pm me
[LF] Partnership
07/23/2015 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
Im looking for a Partnership with a bigger booster. I can booston EUW and EUNE. currently in DIamond 3 + on main. so can boost up to dia. skype : berzerker49
[Buying] Looking for a partnership
04/05/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
As the title says, I'm looking for partners who could give boosting jobs. I can boost up to Diamond I on EuNe/EuW. If interested add me on skype! :) http://i.epvpimg.com/v6ljb.png
[Trading] Partnership
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I know I am not trusted enough yet, but anyways I'll give it a try. I'm looking for good, preferably trusted booster. I would like to make some kind of partnership, I can be your secretary, manager or however you call it :) What can I offer for you? I can give you graphics, make some advertisements, try to get you people to boost, maybe something else. ALL THE CASH GOES FOR YOU, TO YOUR PAYPAL. I'm looking for serious booster, I've done managementing before, however haven't ever...
[SELLING] YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP (CMS Partnership)
07/27/2012 - Social Media Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys. Im selling CMS Youtube Partner, Inc. Banner, Video Banner, Revenue etc! Message for more details. Here is a proof: http://i50.tinypic.com/2ed0d9d.png Feel free to message me on Elitepvpers.