Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AIMWAVE [ TONS OF FEAUTURES ] #LEGITBOT #RAGEBOT

Discussion on AIMWAVE [ TONS OF FEAUTURES ] #LEGITBOT #RAGEBOT within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 35
AIMWAVE [ TONS OF FEAUTURES ] #LEGITBOT #RAGEBOT

Starting off, I'm selling 2 kinds.One thats internal with many features and one thats external with customizable aimbot / glow.Both have offset autoupdater, wich means every update valve does the cheat updates to be able to hack at all times.Every customer gets a new built of the cheat, that way you avoid vac bans at all times, the only ban you should worry about is overwatch ban.The internal contains : Ragebot, legitbot , glow, box esp skin changer including gloves, radar hack and many more.It inlcudes stream mode and soon to be faceit proof [ still testing ].We're updating the hack on a daily basis, so you will constantly get new features.
I'm giving it for free for one guy only who can vouch , 1k posts + and rep on this subforum.

Some pics;

Prices from low to high:

External [ skin changer/ customizable aimbot with a .ini file / glow ]

5€ / month
10€ / lifetime

Internal [ everything included in pics ]

10€ / month
20€ / lifetime

NOTE : I'm accepting paypal / steam items too.

I'm not going to sell this for more than 15 people, I'll update the thread daily with available slots.
Old 03/26/2017, 14:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 2
i could vouch for you.
Old 03/26/2017, 14:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LopeHD View Post
i could vouch for you.
Add me on skype.
Old 03/27/2017, 18:09   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+REP Very friendly person and trusted. hack works like a charm, great functions and easy to use. best prices ive ever seen sofar.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2017, 19:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodMarcel View Post
I added you on skype

Licensed, still selling.
Old 03/27/2017, 20:44   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just another paste of TGF

https ://www. *************. me/forum/counterstrike-global-offensive/176262-featured-internal-source-code-binaries.html

Don't get scammed
Old 03/27/2017, 20:46   #7

Main source yes, skins, gloves, trigger, everything else its shaped/fixed and improved from A to Z.Hate if you wanna hate, thats why I'm offering free trials for 1-2 days before buying.
Old 03/30/2017, 13:26   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190
Your thread will be closed until you send the hack to @ . More information can be found in .

Regards
C0kkie

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread