Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO|MM Boosting|Legit

Discussion on CSGO|MM Boosting|Legit within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 435
CSGO|MM Boosting|Legit

Hey There,
After i reached global on my second Account Im Very interested in boosting people.

This boost will Happen 100% Legit and no cheats will be used Ever. If i get an Overwatch Ban (Never happened) uu will bei refunded.

There Are 2 Options how i Can boost u:
-Lobby Boost (+30% more)
-Account Boost

PAYMENT: CSGO SKINS; PSC; PP

For more Information, Price and Rank Proof add my Skype (Jannes.boll1) or my Csgo Profiles:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jannesisses/

PS: I am Currently searching for Vouchers with Good + stats.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Csgo Boosting]Mr Boost's CSGO Services! [Legit player][100% Positive feedback]
09/09/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
delete
[Selling] CSGO BOOSTING LEGIT/SELL CSGO ACCS
04/03/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i have 2 global accounts, 1 with 200hrs and one with 120hrs, the first one have like 80wins and the second one like 60-70wins. I have a LEM acc aswell with 900hrs, all cod's and h1z1. For the lem acc i want like 80-100euro cause of the games i have on it. For the global ones i want 30eu ea. I only accept skins or keys doe :) Contact me: Skype - Slafsarn For the boost service add me and we'll talk prices! have a nice day :)