Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO part of private cheat

Discussion on CS:GO part of private cheat within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO part of private cheat

Hey there I bought a private cheat about 1 year ago its still running perfect on most things like MM,FaceIT,Zen gaming etc. only not esea as far as I am aware. well I am willing to share this with people that are willing to pay a decent amount I can show you around with it etc. how it works and what settings to use. just let me know on here and I'll give you contact details.
personaly I use a soft aimlock and a toggle wh key. it can do a lot more doe. (no spinbot) just let me know.
Old 02/10/2017, 11:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,291
Arrow Counter-Strike -> Counter-Strike Tr…

#moved
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/12/2017, 17:52   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What kind of prices are you talking? Im intrested in ESP or glow wh only.
Old 02/12/2017, 17:57   #4

I am talking about like a price around 50-75$ single payment. I can't give wallhack only since I am not the coder but the owner of the cheat. it comes with esp chams and aimlock and I can help you out with legit settings but nothing else to say really.

add me on skype if you are interested.

Tags
csgohacks