I want to sell my 9 Gamma 2 Case Keys, if you are interested, pm me!
I will NOT accept any Steam friend requests and communication only per PM on epvp
Here is my Inventory as proof =) :
I only accept BTC !
[Buying] WTB Gamma 2 Case Key 10/23/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies I offer 313 e*gold
[Buying] Gamma Case Key for e*gold 10/03/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies I want 1 Gamma Case Key for 340 e*gold
[Selling] 15 Gamma Case Keys for 25 € 09/05/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies Hello,
as the Topic says i want to sell 15 Gamma Case Keys for 25 €.
As Payment i take only Skrill or Paysafecard.
I wont go first not important how much Refs u got.
Add me on Skype : Gold4sms.tobi
Or sent me an PM.
[Selling] 8 Gamma Case Keys - 1,80€ each 08/10/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies Search only Paypal and only with over 50+ TBMs
[Trading] Gamma case x Key 1:1 06/30/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies my skype virtualgoods-esp