Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Private Cheat Developer

Discussion on CS:GO Private Cheat Developer within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up CS:GO Private Cheat Developer

CSGO Hacks - Counter Strike : Global Offensive Hacks

Project
Cheat : Counter Strike Global Offensive Premium Hack Access
Game : Counter Strike Global Offensive
Supported Operating System:

Price:
1 Month Access $100
3 Month Access $200
Life Time Access $300

SLOTS: 4/10

Information:
Game Version:
- LastOne
Cheat Status:
- UNDETECTED AND AVAILABLE

In Game Radar:
  • Glow ESP ( Show Enemies )
  • In Game Radar ( Show Enemies In The In Game Radar
  • No Flash

Anticheats:
  • Support VAC
  • Support FACEIT
  • Support CEVO Paladin
  • Support ESL
  • Support ESEA
  • Support LAN

Software Protections:
  • AntiLeak Protection
  • Secure Stealth Hooking
  • Secure Signature Scanning
  • Private Certificate
  • Screenshoot Cleaner
  • Secure generation of code obfuscated
  • Ring0 ( Kernel Mode Device protection )
  • Leagues Proof

FeedBacks:

Quote:
Originally Posted by passivexxi View Post
Amazing hack , bought this, ESP is super good also it's an external hack that I've used in leagues right now regular MM and the triggerbot , aimbot are awesome because it's super hard to detect you can set delay to whatever you need. Their support is great , they can only accept bitcoin. I highly reccomend this hack!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriss__12 View Post
Hey Guys , i bought this Hack like 2 Weeks ago.
After i added him on Skype he gave me a 24hr Trial Version to Test the Hack and Features.

The Most of the Time i'm Playing ESEA Pugs , and so far i don't have a ban.
Using Triggerbot and the Radar Hack on ESEA and you will see your'e Skillboost

I Payed via Bitcoins and I went First. After he received the Payment , i had Instantly Access to the Cheat.

These Guys doing also an Great Support Service!
Almost on every Time like 5 Minutes ~ after i askes something he was replying instantly!

So i can really Commend these Hack for you Guys out there , if you are looking for an League Cheat .

Also working on a Video , that will Probably coming around next Weekend.

If you have any Questions ask here in the Thread or PM me

regards Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfwwolf View Post
Tested for around 6 hours.
First of all i dont play MM or any other external leagues besides esea so risking a esea account with a high RWS isn't something a normal human would do.
But i did and it worked.
Now the only option working in esea is radar because esp aimbot and triggerbot along with any assistance such as rws are unsafe.
So having the help of the radar did actually add 33% to my performance.
Now for the price which is the glaring issue.
If you are buying this for ESEA alone try to work out a plan because the team are more than open to reasonable offers.
Its a shame only radar works in esea but better one thing to work on esea and no ban than everything to work and a ban.
Safety is their primary concern and that was great to hear.

If they can promise adding any more options besides a radar to their esea hack I'd instantly put the money down.

Conclusion: The cheat is worth the day trial but don't expect to be godly in esea with it, its more of a extra tool to give you that extra edge.
This review is based solely on the ESEA experience.

7/10.
For it to work at all in ESEA is a big deal as most private slotted cheats find impossible.
I'd request a trial if i was you and get a feel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 255A35AF View Post
I can vouch him. He gived me 1 day trial used witout ban faceit eac and cevo, mm. Radar hack is awesome really good support. I will buy it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by linquery View Post
Used the trial for some hours now played some MM with it and in my opinion its one of the best ones ever had, the radar alone is improving the gameplay when u try to hide, the trigger works very well i would give the trigger alone a 9/10, and the slow aim is one of the best i have ever tested! I really recommend this cheat/coder when u want to have a reliable cheat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchulkim View Post
HI!!!! I had a previous hack subscriber I used hack 1 weak vac,faceit,cevo witout ban %100 SAFE AND LEGIT EyeesSoftware.

>ESP 5/5 - 9/10
Shit's cash yo. More than I bargained for with the esp nonetheless. Way more customied than I had expected and read. From Boxes, to the Bones, to names, Crosshair placement, Bomb, barrel, the whole works. Much impressed. Radar next?

>Triggerbot 4/5 - 8/10
Triggerbot is nice. But with the rcs it makes it a bit obvious that the user would be using something to alter his game, if someone is watching. (Explanation in >Misc.) I do enjoy Triggerbot but some shots when I know even I can make, the triggerbot will not even attempt the shot. (Not saying I'm a no scope god. Example: Dust_ll T spawn, Mid doors, triggerbot never fires a shot when 3-4 cross over. I don't try every time for oblivious reasons. It just never goes off) Would like to see a hot key #5. Next "Glow"

>Walls (Glow Effect) 5/5 - 9/10
Very, Very impressed. I prefer to use this sometimes when I feel like it. Only one bug that I've found, not in esp, or "possibly" chams. during TDM, or Casual, as far as I know. Sometimes after a player kills my team mate, I can't see the "Glow" for about 1 second. Like I said, still a bug, worth mentioning, but I prefer the glow for some reason.

>Aimbot 4/5 - 9/10
Auto Aim. Perfect. Aim Key, is a little bit slow reaction with some FOV. Draw locked? Haven't still quite understood the use for it on/off after 5 days or so. It hasn't bothered me much. But with Aimbot, FOV, and Aim Speed, you can look Legit, A+. No doubt. As for me, I just prefer a bit more, "Me" play. This is where the customize kicks in. If you need a little aim assistance and know how/when to fire. Here ya go. Me, I like to just use the firing assistance. "Triggerbot" Meaning, I know my crosshair placement, when to pre-fire, and actually take a shot at someone with the triggerbot. Make it a little less "Aim bot" more "Fire Bot."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Das Stück Papier View Post
I got the 24h testversion, works fine, i had no issues!
+rep
Old 08/06/2016, 22:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Amazing hack , bought this, ESP is super good also it's an external hack that I've used in leagues right now regular MM and the triggerbot , aimbot are awesome because it's super hard to detect you can set delay to whatever you need. Their support is great , they can only accept bitcoin. I highly reccomend this hack!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2016, 23:26   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Hey Guys , i bought this Hack like 2 Weeks ago.
After i added him on Skype he gave me a 24hr Trial Version to Test the Hack and Features.

The Most of the Time i'm Playing ESEA Pugs , and so far i don't have a ban.
Using Triggerbot and the Radar Hack on ESEA and you will see your'e Skillboost

I Payed via Bitcoins and I went First. After he received the Payment , i had Instantly Access to the Cheat.

These Guys doing also an Great Support Service!
Almost on every Time like 5 Minutes ~ after i askes something he was replying instantly!

So i can really Commend these Hack for you Guys out there , if you are looking for an League Cheat .

Also working on a Video , that will Probably coming around next Weekend.

If you have any Questions ask here in the Thread or PM me

regards Chris
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 07:31   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9
Tested for around 6 hours.
First of all i dont play MM or any other external leagues besides esea so risking a esea account with a high RWS isn't something a normal human would do.
But i did and it worked.
Now the only option working in esea is radar because esp aimbot and triggerbot along with any assistance such as rws are unsafe.
So having the help of the radar did actually add 33% to my performance.
Now for the price which is the glaring issue.
If you are buying this for ESEA alone try to work out a plan because the team are more than open to reasonable offers.
Its a shame only radar works in esea but better one thing to work on esea and no ban than everything to work and a ban.
Safety is their primary concern and that was great to hear.

If they can promise adding any more options besides a radar to their esea hack I'd instantly put the money down.

Conclusion: The cheat is worth the day trial but don't expect to be godly in esea with it, its more of a extra tool to give you that extra edge.
This review is based solely on the ESEA experience.

7/10.
For it to work at all in ESEA is a big deal as most private slotted cheats find impossible.
I'd request a trial if i was you and get a feel.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 09:32   #5
Trade Restricted

Thanks for your review.
Old 08/08/2016, 16:54   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can vouch him. He gived me 1 day trial used witout ban faceit eac and cevo, mm. Radar hack is awesome really good support. I will buy it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/08/2016, 19:35   #7
Trade Restricted

Thanks for your review.
Old 08/08/2016, 20:22   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

only 0/0/0 give a review , hardcore legit.

waiting for a mod ~
Old 08/09/2016, 03:00   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Sounds like bullshit
Risking one of your precious esea account on a 49.99€ cheat?
Old 08/09/2016, 03:42   #10
Trade Restricted

Its witout esea.
ESEA Version 349.90 eur.
Old 08/09/2016, 17:48   #11
Trade Restricted

CHEAT HAS BEEN UPDATED.
Old 08/09/2016, 18:33   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Used the trial for some hours now played some MM with it and in my opinion its one of the best ones ever had, the radar alone is improving the gameplay when u try to hide, the trigger works very well i would give the trigger alone a 9/10, and the slow aim is one of the best i have ever tested! I really recommend this cheat/coder when u want to have a reliable cheat.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2016, 19:54   #13
Trade Restricted

Thanks for your review.
Old 08/15/2016, 12:49   #14
Trade Restricted

Thanks for your review.
Old 08/15/2016, 18:13   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
I got the 24h testversion, works fine, i had no issues!
+rep

Tags
csgo, csgo aimbot, csgo triggerbot, csgo wallhack