Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEM Smurf for sale

Discussion on LEM Smurf for sale within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LEM Smurf for sale

Hey,

this is the smurf i used to play with friends which i ranked up too high now (LEM).

-3 years old
-not cheated on
-not boosted
-no SAM used
-not activated in any leagues
-Prime-MM activated

Images here imgur.com/a/syxb6
Link to the account is given upon request via PM.

Asking for 3 csgo-gifts or 25€ in skins,WON'T go first unless you have something to lose by being banned here.

Tags
lem account

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cs:Go smurf acc's for sale
09/04/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Im selling my smurf acc's make me offers (paypal only) -unrank lvl3 (no cheats used) (no items) -DMG, 100+hours playtime, 30MM wins (no cheats used) (no items) -gold nova 3, 30hours played, 10MM wins (no cheats used) (no items) PM me or send me youre skype, i will add you :) i also sell a silver 4 LoL account with all champs and 104 skins
[Selling] EUW Plat2 smurf for sale
07/21/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Selling plat2 smurf acc with 17 champs ap/ad runes 61% win rate 15€ paypal/skrill pm for more info
NA gold smurf for sale
11/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I have 2 NA smurfs for sale: Gold 5 NA less than 15 ranked games played 18 champs Unverified email Price: $25
[Selling] Want To Sale My Smurf Acc Gold V
03/22/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all , i wanna sell my smurf acc cause i dont have time to play whit 2 accs , the acc have 90 champs , and 2 runepage ad and ap and have 1 skin riot graves add me skype or pm me for offers , ty all. UP
[Selling] EUW smurf account for sale.
12/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling a level 27 account on the euw server. It has around 15 champions and high normal mmr, which means you will have an easier time climbing ranked. If you are interested in buying the account, email me at [email protected].