Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying Skins/Keys

Discussion on Buying Skins/Keys within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying Skins/Keys

Hello,

I'am buying CSGO Knife Skins and Keys.
Which ones doesnt matter, have a large budget.
Add me in skype or leave your skype.

Greetingz.
Old 06/20/2016, 18:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 624/0/1

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Keys @ 1.6 and Skins @ 75%
12/15/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Howdy Buying Keys at 1.6 and Skins @ 75% Can pay with the pp family and friends, skrill or psc, psc balance is low now will restock monday. I will not go first. I will only go first if you have 100+ tbm, no exceptions. Otherwise a mm will be used. my ebay cs go skin feedback here b4lumuk on eBay
[Buying] IM BUYING ALL KEYS + SKINS
09/02/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys! Im buying all keys+ skins for low % ! Just send me a offer. Keys up to 500 for a low price! We will trade via middleman or you go first. German/English. Steam: komoshoxx - (faxn)
[Buying] Buying skins from 0.10$ to 80$ and keys for 2$
07/15/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I'm Robesas from games4you.lt (owner). I'm trusted seller/buyer of skins,gifts,keys and other things on Lithuania. So let's get to the deal. I'm buying any skins from 0,10$/€ to 80$/€ for 80% market price Aswell as keys for 2€/$ each (except default keys, not buying them) I'm aswell buying even cases for 50% market price Payment methods : PayPal (Verified, F&F), Skrill, Bitcoins
[Buying] Buying All Skins and Keys 80% Market, More offered for rare skins!
06/01/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Greetings, I am currently buying ALL CS:GO skins and case keys! I pay you 80% of current market price, however if you have a non market rare knife screenshots will be required for me to make you an offer. My Payment Options - PayPal Verified Business Account