Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO, Steam Account with Skins worth 13.50$

Discussion on CSGO, Steam Account with Skins worth 13.50$ within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO, Steam Account with Skins worth 13.50$

Details:
NO VAC BAN, Marketfree and no Tradeban!!!
Level 7

11 Games: CSGO (GN1 Level 39 and 512 h), The Binding of Isaac, Insurgency, Waveportal, Men Of War Vietnam, Arma 2, Arma 2: British Armed Forces. Arma 2: DayZ Mod, Arma2: Operation Arrowhead, Arma2: Operation Arrowhead Beta, Arma 2 Private Millitary Company
There are no bans or League Accounts (like Faceit Esea...)

The Skin list is:
Revolvercase
SSG 08 | Blue Spruce Minimal Wear
AUG | Storm Field-Tested
Galil AR | Rocket Pop Field-Tested
FAMAS | Survivor Z Field-Tested
P90 | Module Minimal Wear
SCAR-20 | Carbon Fiber Factory New
G3SG1 | Orange Kimono Minimal Wear
MAC-10 | Candy Apple Factory New
SSG 08 | Slashed Field-Tested
Dual Berettas | Dualing Dragons Field-Tested
UMP-45 | Corporal Minimal Wear
MP7 | Urban Hazard Minimal Wear
P250 | Valence Field-Tested
Tec-9 | Jambiya Minimal Wear
Five-SeveN | Retrobution Field-Tested
Desert Eagle | Bronze Deco Factory New
AWP | Worm *** Minimal Wear
M4A1-S | Nitro Field-Tested
AK-47 | Frontside Misty Field-Tested
USP-S | Lead Conduit Field-Tested
Falchion Case
Nova | Sand Dune Minimal Wear
XM1014 | Blue Spruce Field-Tested
Falchion Case
Glock-18 | Bunsen Burner Minimal Wear

ADD me on Skype: FlaveDrake
to talk about the Price if you want to lowball me i block you!

(If you have a Overwatch key i would trade with you too )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam account 9usd or best offer in csgo skins, with gmail, account worth 96usd
05/26/2016 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
games: Rust, Euro truck simulator 2015, arma 2 day z(complete pack), and cs go with vac ban, selling with gmail.Steam Community :: CV3K https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656119828457 6076/ msg me in this acc. 9usb or best offer :) Steam price 96$, with sales 25$ steam level 5, almost 5years old account
[Trading] [H]Steam account worth $200 [W] cs go skins worth $80+
08/31/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
I want to trad my steam account for cs go skins..the account is 100% clean 0 bans,problems. You can check everything here: Steam Community :: FG -Steam level:6 -Paid games: (11) worth $200 in steam calculator 1.Counter-Strike: Global Offensive ($15)
[Trading] 70 GAMES STEAM (GTA V, H1Z1, CSGO, DRAGON BALL, NARUTO, ETC...) FOR SKINS 40€ WORTH!!
07/24/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, i'm trying to trade this steam for CS:GO items in the value of 40€ or for 30€ paypal! Account info: - Since 2008 - XP Level - 30 - Have total 1,836 Hours played. - No VAC bans. - 17 Medals, most of them on level 5 Max. - 70 Games
[Buying] Selling steam account for 120€ worth of skins in csgo
07/08/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
The account that im selling has a total of around 1400€ invested in it! It has vac ban in both csgo and css but the rest is clean most of this games i never played and it has alot of them as you can check here www.steamcommunity.com/id/boyzmvm2 I want to sell this account because im looking to get a knife and some skins i dont care what are the skins you are offering as long they make 120€ (it can also be keys but preferably skins) best regards, boyz.
[Selling] CSGO ACCOUNT WITH 50$+ SKINS WORTH
05/09/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
account isnt trade banned ! also rank - Nova Master 35 Wins have - ak redline ST - bs M4A1 Basiliks ST - MW M4A4 Dragon King ST - BS USP Guardian ST GLOCK GRINDER - ST AWP CORTICERA and 2.29$ Wallet .