Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Double Coins for PayPal € or WoW Account with LEGION

Discussion on CS:GO Double Coins for PayPal € or WoW Account with LEGION within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CS:GO Double Coins for PayPal € or WoW Account with LEGION

Hello.

I'm looking for CS: GO Double Coins (I know that coins aren't tradeable anymore but I want to buy from your the skins from CS: GO Double Withdrawal with same amount as for example 100k Double Coins)

I can pay with PayPal money directly to your account or trade it for my Battle.net account with World of Warcraft with ALL expansions (Legion DELUXE, Cataclysm & WotLK Collectioner's Edition). 5 characters are 100lvl and geared ready for raids, 3 characters are just for gold farming 3x 90lvl and much more 1-85lvl chars. I really want to sell it ASAP cause I stopped playing WoW 2 months ago and I don't feel like playing it anymore, just totally swapped to Counter Strike.

Add me on skype - dedoem9 for more info & don't be shy - add me and talk to me!

Cheers