Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGOPOLYGON/CSGOX14 CLONE | 180$

Discussion on CSGOPOLYGON/CSGOX14 CLONE | 180$ within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post CSGOPOLYGON/CSGOX14 CLONE | 180$

Hi, Im selling a roulette script like csgodouble/csgopolygon/csgox14. I have put a lot of work on making the script(about 2 months). There is absolutely no leaked code used in any of the script code. Any question add me to discuss The website include:
Working bot (escrow)
NodeJS Bot/Server
Fixed login (You can use another domain for logging-in)
Csgopolygon/csgox14 design
Included DB
You can add all the bots you want
Probably fair
Affiliates
Multi-theme
Twitch support
If you want to buy add me to skype: ruben_fernandez_rebull or send me PM. I can show a demo of the site. Payment methods: PaySafeCard, CSGO Skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] CSGOPolygon / CSGODouble Coins CHEAP
03/23/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Title! tell me your price for each!
CS:GO Software Csgodouble/csgopolygon
03/22/2016 - Coders Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, habe mal eine kleine frage die mich schon seit längeren beschäftigt, Ich würde gerne wissen welche software CSGODouble benutzt, da ich eine andere website gefunden habe die 1:1 gleich ist (CSGOPolygon) gibt es da was oder benutzen die was eigenes? Lg
[Selling] CSGOPolygon Website [SOCKET SERVER+SCRIPT+BOT]
03/10/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, i am selling the complete CSGOPolygon Website (1:1 like CSGODouble) with Socket Server, Website Script, Database and Bot. Price: 50 Euro Do accept only CS:GO Skins or Paysafecard, no Paypal! PROOF Screenshots: website,index,all files and admin panel + WORKING CHAT! + its supporting two languages: English and Russian + Image Instructions and Steam Chat Help for setting it up (only if needed)
★ Offshore Webspace 1 Year (Forum,Blog,FB-Clone,Shop,Youtube-Clone,OsTicket-System) ★
09/09/2012 - Social Media Trading - 11 Replies
Server Standort Romania (Offshore) ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- ------------- ★ ★ !! Closed !! ★ ★ Kann auch auf 2 x Bezahlt werden geht aber nur bei PSC und LR die 2 zahlung muss bis 10.10.2012 bezahlt werden