Hey there,
I've put together this little skin changer for CS:GO that i've been using for years that allows you to get any kind of skin or knife.
It's client sided, plus I'll make sure to change the code up for every potential request, making it basically undetectable by VAC (I've only tested it on VAC but it should be undetected by other anticheats too).
Price: 10 EUR
You can contact me on Skype for every question before purchasing. Adding me on Skype is necessary as you will have to tell me which skins you want, since i'll have to compile the .dll every time with a specific set of skins in order to make it truly undetected. Again, I'll make sure to explain everything on Skype.
Lastly, you will only have to pay once, which means that if you change your mind, you can always request different skins/knives at no additional cost.
It's basically a .dll you inject into csgo that allows you to get every skin in the game without buying them off the steam market. It's client sided, which means only you can see the skins you request
It's basically a .dll you inject into csgo that allows you to get every skin in the game without buying them off the steam market. It's client sided, which means only you can see the skins you request
What about vac ban ? seems not legit tho. it looks like lol custom generator.
What about vac ban ? seems not legit tho. it looks like lol custom generator.
I've been using this for years and it's still undetected. Plus every time i compile the .dll for someone i change stuff in the code, making it hard for any anticheat to detect patterns and stuff. There's a vouch copy left by the way, you can try it for free
Not trying to ruin your business, but just a friendly reminder for potential customers: Every Skin-Changer I know has caused a VAC ban after a few days/weeks. Be cautious.
Not trying to ruin your business, but just a friendly reminder for potential customers: Every Skin-Changer I know has caused a VAC ban after a few days/weeks. Be cautious.
I'm aware of that, that's why i said a milion times that mine is actually not, considering that i'm going to constantly change the code and patterns. Each customer will get his own unique build. But I guess I'm not notorious enough to be trusted here.
CS:GO Private Skinchanger 03/31/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies My friend coded a skinchanger and he has allowed me to sell it for a small amount of money. Ive used it for 3 months and no bans, pretty much ud on everything but ESEA.
Yes this is private, noone has it but myself and the coder.
I may be new on here but Im definitely not new to the cheating scene, I am willing to go first only if you are reputable and trustworthy.
Price - Asking price - £20, msg me on Skype only, we can discuss more on there - Michael.Swift420
Thankyou for reading!
Gibt es Skinchanger in Cs go? 09/11/2015 - Counter-Strike - 9 Replies in LOL kann man sich skins holen via programm dort siehst nur du die skins von den chars deine teammates sehen diese skins nicht.
gibts sowas in CS GO auch?
d.h. z.B. ich hätte beim Skin Changer ein Karambit drinnen das würde aber nur ich sehen und meine Teammates nicht.
[CS:GO] Skinchanger 05/31/2015 - Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 93 Replies http://puu.sh/hhAZT/dd22c191fd.png
How to?
1. Download
2. Unzip
3. Start CSGO and Skinchanger (It doen't matter what you start first)
4. Choose a weapon and a skin and press "Set Skin". Press "Default" for your default weapon skin
5. Enjoy :handsdown: