Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Files page csgodouble + Coin Flip

Discussion on Files page csgodouble + Coin Flip within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Files page csgodouble + Coin Flip

What you are selling: Hello, auction applies to roulette script CS GO similar to CSGOdouble with the bot automatically accepting the offer and introducing coinsy into a virtual wallet, the price charge on hand csgo.steamanalyst.com. Auction also applies to full installation and configuration script. With the excuse to use the script. After receiving the payment undertake to site configuration, some changes in the appearance and in the system of roulette at the pleasure of the buyer, calls bot with the site and its security.
Description: The script that sells is similar to the page csgodouble. I wanted to reflect as hard as roulette csgodouble. Also I introduce amendments attributable to taste the buyer. The script has been added to the admin panel and control panel bots. There are also lists showing the number of skinheads paid during the last three days.
Price: $ 50
Demo page: demo.5v.pl
Payment: Top Skins

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ~~~CSGODouble Coin Shop~~~
07/13/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 111 Replies
Willkommen in meinem CSGODouble Coin Shop, Zahlung : Skrill, Paysafecard, Neteller, e*Gold Payment : Skrill, Paysafecard, Neteller, e*Gold ICH NEHME KEIN PAYPAL !!!!! Ich gebe niemals First !
[Selling] Roulette, 1v1 Coin Flip and Mystery Box Package
03/15/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
Csgo Gambling Website Full Support Csgo Gambling Website What I do ------ I will setup your website I will explain how to manage your website I will support you for 1 week standard
Challanger League of Legends account Now Diamond1 for CS:GO SKINS or csgodouble coin
03/12/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
So hey im trading League Of Legends account with challanger boarders now Diamond 1 to CS:GO Skins Photos Of Account: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Skins: Gedvis15's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Skype: moneira6 Account EUNE Champs: 99 Skins:86
[Selling] csgodouble files with bots all files!
02/15/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
What you sell: Hello, auction applicable CS GO roulette script similar to CSGOdouble with the bot automatically accepting the offer and introducing coinsy to a virtual wallet, the price they charge on hand csgo.steamanalyst.com. Auction also provides full installation and configuration script. With the excuse of using the script. Upon receipt of payment, I undertake the configuration of the site, several changes in appearance and roulette system under tastes of the buyer, merger bot the site...