Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account , only for games only play csgo

Discussion on Account , only for games only play csgo within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account , only for games only play csgo

Account with fraudulent activities, dont try flame me, i bought this account, but now i dont need it.

got csgo with many skins include knife,awp asiimov.

cs:source
cs 1.6
rust
dirt3
dirt showdown
infestation

as i said , this account is good for smurf or only for play csgo

we can use midleman, cuz im new in forum

if want contact me send PM or add steam

maybe better add me steam :

Tags
account csgo, smurf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] CSGO Account + Games
08/07/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my Steam Account for 30€ Paypal. Ich verhandel auch gerne =). Games: Counter Strike ; Global Offensiv 106 Hours Rank; Supreme , Never Hacked. Some Pictures: https://gyazo.com/0b1605e3f0c916e5e278d732fc6b3a82 Rust Skype: virtual_games1
Kaufe/buying cheap CSGO Account MUST BE ABLE TO PLAY RANEKD
07/09/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
U can add me in Skype: youmightbeaswell Gebe an trusted leuten first.
[Selling] Steam Account with 350 games (GTA V, CSGO, ARMA, DayZ, Saints Row 4.) only good games
06/19/2015 - ArmA Trading - 0 Replies
Steam Profile: Steam Community :: Zalaku Malaku 2nd Steam Calculator: https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198026871397 Selling with Ownership Verification for support (payment proof and emails). Selling for CS:GO Skins/Steam Wallet 200$ or Paypal transfer. Only send me a PM if you're +18. bump
[Selling] Insane CSGO Account /w 300$ CSGO skins and 30+ games
02/27/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Rank : Gold3 valuable CSGO Skins: Karambit | Urban Masked BS - Market price: 113,18€ AWP | Asiimov BS - Market price: 33,70€ AK-47 | Case Hardened - Market price: 15,66€ StatTrak™ FAMAS | Afterimage - Market price: 12,47€ and many more (130+ skins)
Looking for SB to play 7 ranked games on my account.
02/09/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey, I need somebody to play 7/10 first ranked games in league. My current MMR is about plat 5, and I got almost only mid/toplaners on this acc, with only Lee and rengar for jungle. I expect you to win 5 of the 7 games. If you win 6 of 10 I will pay you 150% of your price, if you win 7/7 I will pay you 200% of your price. So, win 7 games in a row and u get some easy money. Sounds good, eh? Just respond with offers, and when are you able to do it. I will pick one and pm/Skype you. I can...