Hacks an sich sollten recht schwer dafür sein man müsste immerhin auf den Server zugreifen / Script , Bots gibt es aber ob sich das lohnt ist die andere Frage
Es geht um das gewinnen habe jetzt schon paar mal leute gesehen die mit low ticket öfter hintereinander gewonnen haben oder bei csgo wild mehr als 6 wins in a row hatten soviel glück kann man nicht haben denke ich
wenn ich nen bot habe is das ja auch keine win garantie es geht darum ob es ein tool gibt oder what ever was die wining chance erhöht oder ein win garantiert
nein gibt es nicht da alles über Script läuft etc. brauchst ja irgendwie zugang um die Chance zu erhöhen , und hab auch bei csgohunt 2 mal mit 10 Euro 900 Euro oder mehr gemacht hast halt manchmal Glück
FREE BTC TO GAMBLE WITH 01/24/2015 - Tutorials - 42 Replies Hey Leute
Heute wurde PrimeDice3 gelauncht. Es ist eine Seite, wo man jede Minute ein "Faucet" beziehen kann, welches sich erhöht, je nachdem welches Level es ist. Es gibt viele Giveaways etc. da es heute erst relaunched wurde. Es ist auch möglich, mit den BTC's zu zocken und somit sein Balance zu erhöhen.
Primedice | Bitcoin Dice
Falls ihr mein Referall sein wollt, einfach mich PN oder auf Skype adden lindi_5_5_5 aus der Schweiz
Gibt auch eine Belohnung von 0.0001 BTC :)
[Selling] Gamble 975-70 k rp , 2-100 k IP 01/19/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies As the title says i am selling accounts on NA,EuW,EuNe that can have anywhere from 975 rp and 2k ip to 70 000 RP and 100 000 IP.
This is for those who like to gamble .
skype : mycheapsmurf
[Buying] Gamble your skills (EuW) 11/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies Hello there, I'm currently gold 5 with silver mmr, and I'm looking for someone to win 9 or 10 out of 10 placement matches for me once S4 starts.
I prefer someone experience who got experience within eloboosting.
Now, about the gamble. I don't mind using a MM.
The gamble is you win 9 out of 10, or 10 out of 10 games and I'll pay you the negotiable amount.
But if you fail to do that, I'll pay 5€. Even if you get 8 out of 10 wins.
If you're intrested, leave your skype here or PM me, and...
You just have to Gamble. 03/09/2013 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies his is not mine. I just found this on a file folder on other PC. When I used it, a website appeared. Excelgaming.com. The credit goes to them.
I have no SS but I have a VS
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/a93f2ee0f30b56 791b28f36260d774a3c08fd79280f12e4df5771819407815a8 /analysis/
Now you should decide if this is fake or not. hahahaha
this is gonna be fun.
here it is
http://www.mediafire.com/?rkfsywyt52v060z
super gamble bot at lab 11/22/2011 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 6 Replies i use a mouse recorder to repeat actions at lab, my ? is is there a way that i can intergrate a image recognition to hot keys to stop recorder when a certain fix appears in lab, thx