Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING 2 GLOBAL ACCOUNT!!

Discussion on SELLING 2 GLOBAL ACCOUNT!! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face SELLING 2 GLOBAL ACCOUNT!!

SELLING 2 GLOBAL ACCOUNT!!

25€/Account!

Add me on my !
Old 12/13/2015, 15:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 22
Are you going first? You have low tbm
Old 12/13/2015, 16:28   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

proxynear i got a global account for 20e, i can go first.
Old 12/13/2015, 17:27   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proxynear View Post
Are you going first? You have low tbm
i can go first sure

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 1 Global account 75€
10/21/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hi! I am selling my smurf account which is global since i dont use it very much. The price is 75 euros and the account details will be given to you in skype e-mail or in a way that yo uwant it AFTER the money is seen on my bank account. Or alternative you can pay it with 75e worth of good skins. If you want to check the account just ask i will give the ink to you personally. No VAC bans and no cheats has been used in ranking this account.
Selling GLOBAL Account
10/16/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
I am currently selling my global account it has +2k hours and 700wins in game if you're interested read below. ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------- If you want to contact me add my skype first and we can talk then I will add you on steam. Skype: t.r.a.n.c.e.d Price: $40 paypal Skype: t.r.a.n.c.e.d
CS GO selling GLOBAL account
09/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
played with no cheats! 250h playtime 125 wins https://gyazo.com/b0e6aa64a4ecd9e7108c83e30c710fc c Steam Community :: PATRICK BANG 25$ in Skins contact me here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DLM98/
Selling Global Account
05/04/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Im selling global account on this account i have cs1.6 and csgo i have around 550 wins and 1000+ hours This is a photo with rank View image: global No vac No overwatch Rankup by me For more info post here or pm me
[Selling] I'm selling global and account!
07/11/2014 - Infestation Trading - 4 Replies
As the topic says, i'm as much as done with this game, since im going to Syria on millitary service in a few weeks. Okay, looking to sell Entire Infestation Accaunt With Global Inventory have alot of snipers and AR, Meds, Ammo, Guns, Armor, Backpack and other stuffs check out my list. All Weapons Are Empty and all items are 100% condition ! ONLY PAYPAL ! YOU PAY FEES AND SEND FOR FRIEND OR FAMILY ! 4 of my characters are assassin's and they got full skilltre, the last one is Vigilante...