Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bossting service

Discussion on Bossting service within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bossting service

Hey Guys,
I want to do a boosting service, i will boost to MG1-Mg2 Because if i want to do it higher it will take too long.

The Price:2Keys per Rankup
I wont go first because the list of scammers is too big.

If you want to connect to me just private message me or add me in skype:jaredtheking2
Peace out.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking to join a professional bossting service
11/20/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hello, as stated in the Thread title I am looking to join a boosting service. I myself am a high elo player, playing in supreme/global for roughly 12 month now, ever since I started playing this game competitively. At the moment me and my team advanced to the next stage of the playoffs in the ESL Open Winter League, trying to get into the top 32 at least. I have boosted several accounts for my friends already and am now looking to earn some money with boosting people. If you are interested...
[Selling] [Cheap elo boost service] Bossting from bronze to gold
08/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Info about me I'm diamond player,1800 elo S2 Since the s3 about to end I'm willing to boost any account from bronze to gold My account http://i.imgur.com/SHOV0bz.jpg Since I'm new at boost service my prices gonna be really cheap
[ELO-HELL SERVICE] Bossting Elo and Coaching
11/12/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! Are you stuck in middle ladder rating called. "Elo Hell" (1400+)? You dont make any progress beacasue of feeders, leavers and trolls? You feel , that you should be higher however, you team is pushing you down? You have landed in perfect place? I will help willingly to quit from elo hell, boost your ranking, what you need to do? You only need to add me on skype and message me with ready diagram givem below. Skype : thegathaspar Current Elo : XXXX Expected Elo : XXXX Matches...