Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

<<<Boosting Service>>> Fast, Trustable, Good !

Discussion on <<<Boosting Service>>> Fast, Trustable, Good ! within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 45
<<<Boosting Service>>> Fast, Trustable, Good !

We are offering Counter-Strike: Global Offensive match making rank boosting, or rank packs boosting.

This service is 100% safe so nothing to worry about.
please remember NEVER give anyone your account information even if they appear to be valve... we will never ask you for your account information at any point.

Pricing:
1 session of boosting (generally 2-4) hours = 15$ - times will be setup for your convenience so your available for at least 2+ hours of gaming, and at least 4-5 game WINS.
------------------------------------------------------------
Boosting ranks: Global Elite = 55$ - boost to global elite, you will join up my team and we will boost you until you are at that specific rank.
Boosting ranks: Supreme master 1st class = 40$ - Supreme master 1st, you will join up my team and we will boost you until you are at that specific rank.
Boosting ranks: Legendary eagle master = 30$ - boost to Legendary Eagle Master, you will join up my team and we will boost you until you are at that specific rank.
Boosting ranks: Legendary Eagle = 15$ - boost to Legendary Eagle, you will join up my team and we will boost you until you are at that specific rank.

For any lower ranks please contact me on prices.
-----------------------------------------------------------

For any information, purchase, or scheduling please leave a post here in the thread, private message me here, or contact me below

E-Mail:

Payment is thru PayPal and is paid forward, when we see the payment we will right away try to be in contact with you and give you the paid service you bought.
Old 12/04/2015, 06:59   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 6
You should know that this is the wrong section.....
Old 12/04/2015, 07:53   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,290
Arrow Counter-Strike -> Counter-Strike Tr…

#moved…
Closed Thread