Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling GW2 Twilight for CSGO skins

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling GW2 Twilight for CSGO skins

Hello,

Actually I have all the maths for make the Twilight but not the Dusk, so I have 900g and I only need 200g more for finish it. While I farm gold, I post this in there.

I'm looking for sell or the Twilight or my all account with a lot of things. I can sell only the Twilight and send it to you with the mail box from GW2 or directly give to you my account, thats your choice. I sell both for the SAME PRICE, 250$ in CSGO SKINS. What that means? I don't trust too much in PayPal, so you can add me and buy csgo skins in OPSkins for exemple, and then trade these skins to me through Steam.

The price it's negotiable. You can add me in Steam Steam Community :: LeveL if you don't trust in my private profile, i'll can open it for you, I just like it.

Have a good day!

Twilight through GW2 mailbox = 250$ in CSGO skins
Account with a lot of things + Twilight = 250$ in CSGO skins

I'M NOT GOING FIRST!!