[Selling] Boosting Service [LOWEST PRICE GUARANTEE] 04/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies Hi,
as I have a lot of free time the next few days I'm looking for customers who are intersted in a boost.
I can boost up to Platinum league (EUW,EUNE,RU,Turkey) and I give you a price guarantee.
That simply means i will offer you the lowest price you can get here.
So if you find any trusted booster here who is boosting for a cheaper price than me, just tell me and I will undercut his price!
If you are looking for a boost, just contact me in Skype geicher1 or send me a Private...
[Buying] Looking for lowest price elo boosting [NA] 03/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies I am looking for a lowest price elo boosting for my silver 2 account
I wanna boost up to gold 5 :D just wanan have a lower price,
please offer, ty.
[Selling] Very cheap ELO boosting lowest price guarantee 09/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies Hello everyone! I am Quantic. I am a Plat 1 player currently. I am climbing the ladder towards Diamond. I am only getting roughly 8 points a win though. I play very solid and am looking to start boosting. I will normally duo with my duo partner on my main. This will knock out two accounts at once and get jobs done quicker.
Prices:
Bronze V - Silver V -$10 (per division)
...
Division Boosting !!!! Get Challenger Here LOWEST PRICE 08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies Hello im Beta Player And i Offer Cheapest Boosting On Epvp
Look At Prices
From Bronze Division V to IV - 5 GBP
From Bronze Division IV to III - 5GBP
From Bronze Division III to II - 5GBP
From Bronze Division II to I - 5GBP
From Bronze Division I to Silver V - 10GBP
Entire Tier Bronze V - Silver V = 22 GBP
DIVISION BOOSTING!!!! LOWEST PRICE!!! 07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies hello i play lol 3 years i was boosting elo on side "allegro" now i wanted to boost some here. My main acc got Plat 3 on eune , i boost only on EU.
From Bronze Division V to IV - 5 EURO
From Bronze Division IV to III - 5 EURO
From Bronze Division III to II - 5 EURO
From Bronze Division II to I - 5 EURO
From Bronze Division I to Silver V - 10 EURO
From Silver V to Silver IV - 12 EURO
From Silver IV to Silver III - 12 EURO
From Silver III to Silver II - 12 EURO