Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Global Elite Account

Discussion on Selling Global Elite Account within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Selling Global Elite Account

I have a Global Elite smurf account I no longer use, I want to trade it for skins, specifically an AWP skin, such as a Hyper Beat or Asiimov. I can send the account details once trade is accepted. My account is level 23. Will not trade with low rep players or people I suspect are trying to Scam.
The account has 130 wins, Has very high Elo and has never been used to cheat. I can send the Password and email to whoever buys the account as soon as the trade is agreed and has been sent to my main Please reply or add my Steam account to discuss further and agree upon a trade.
Steam Account To Discuss Trade:

Photos can be sent on request and can also log in and add the buyer to prove the account is mine and real!

Thank you for your time,

Berry
Old 10/15/2015, 20:45   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Administrator

elite*gold: 25736
Received Thanks: 2,291
Arrow Counter-Strike -> Counter-Strike Tr…

#moved…

Tags
buy, elite, global, rank, selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 2x Global Elite Account
10/22/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, I'm selling two Global Elite accounts: 1: Steam Community :: INTERNETJUNKY 2: Steam Community :: STRIATUS' ANTICHRIST The second account has Black Ops 1 aswell on it. It's 4 years old. The first account was made this year but I got global pretty early, because I got ranked in as LEM. My main account is global aswell ( Steam Community :: STRIATUS' ANTICHRIST ) and I can assure you that I never cheated on any account.
Selling 2 Account Global Elite
10/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys,I sell two of its smurf account. The first account:472 hours,239 wins. Steam Community :: ButterFly Payment method: 35$ Paypal The second account::827 hours,173 wins. Steam Community :: RavshaN Payment method: 40$ Paypal
Selling global elite account
09/11/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
94 wins 148 hours http://i.imgur.com/RFOK0py.jpg selling for 20€ in skins add: Steam Community :: jon throw edit: skins first ofc
Selling Global Elite Account.
07/03/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
delete
[Selling] CS:GO Selling my Global Elite Account.
01/04/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Dear Elitepvpers, I am here to sell one of my Global Elite accounts. Have been boosting my smurfs for a long time now and got around 4 of them in Global Elite. For now there is only one account for sale. I trade for skins & real money. Leave a comment or PM me if interested. Kind Regards,