Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTT] HUGE LoL ACC FOR CS:GO ITEMS

Discussion on [WTT] HUGE LoL ACC FOR CS:GO ITEMS within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTT] HUGE LoL ACC FOR CS:GO ITEMS

As its said on topic im trading my LoL account for cs:go items.

I have all champions and a lot of skins as i will post below.
I have 20 Rune Pages and every runes.
It has free transfer available.
Its Platinum 5 at the moment.

134 Skins including PAX Jax, PAX Sivir, RIOT Kayle, RIOT Blitz, RIOT Graves, K9 Nasus among others that are no longer available. Can link Elophant to the interested ones.
Old 09/25/2015, 22:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Push.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Dekaron Rising items (Huge List)
03/27/2016 - Dekaron Trading - 10 Replies
Hello. me and a few of my friends have finally decided to quit Dekaron Rising completely, we've been inactive for a while and decided to just sell off our gear, so here's the list of items to sell. Gears and Weapons: Mage: 185+9 Mage MC (FS) 185+10 Mage Boots (DN) 186+10 Mage Gloves (DN) 187+10 Mage Armor (DN)
Huge restock on pvp items ( no scammer thread )
10/04/2014 - Infestation Trading - 4 Replies
Huge restock Payment: Paypal,paysafecard,csgo skins Buyers goes first, i have major reputation so you dont need to worry. I can split up the trade 1€ each time if you feel unsafe, scammers destroys this community. Skype -> [email protected]
[WTT] Huge LoL acc for CS:GO Items.
07/15/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 7 Replies
As the tittle says i want to trade my League of Legends account for a good amount of cs go items. Here is the previous thread of it: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/2805395-possibly-selling-my-super-lol-acc.h tml Add me on skype or send me pm.
[Selling] [WTS] Unid Items 62-63 for igg, Huge Stock! Check in!
04/13/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
Hi everyone, We're selling Unid legendary Items (62-63) for in-game gold, check it out: Unid Legendary Items: Lacuni Prowlers - 5000K Stone of Jordan - 5000K Chantodo's Will - 6500K Calamity - 5500K