Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO Boosting

Discussion on CSGO Boosting within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up CSGO Boosting

Hey. Let me introduce myself im dRE[A]M and im looking for skins for csgo boost. Im happy for ak redlines ft and cheaper tier awp skins. Skins that are around 2-4 keys. Lets talk about my csgo experience. Ive played csgo since the 24th August 2014. Im 14 years old and Im Supreme Master First Class. But trust me im cheap ill boost you 3-5 ranks higher than what you are currently for 3-4 keys in skins or 1-2 keys pure! Im okay to do it on my alt but that means its gonna be a lot harder if your account is silver or something meanwhile mine will be MG or something. So you can give me your acc details for 1 key pure or 2 keys in skins or me play on alt for 2 keys pure or 3-4 keys in skins. To make it simple Ill leave a pricing list at the end.

Me play on your account = 1 Key Pure, 2 Keys In Skins.
You play with me on my alt = 2 Keys Pure, 3-4 Keys In Skins.

You may not trust me with your account with how my account stands to this day which is totally understandable. I thank you guys for considering me to boost your acc. Ill always make you go first by giving me skins or keys.

Steam Account:

Tags
boost, cs:go, cs:go boosting, csgo boost, dream