Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
CS2 Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Whole inventory

Discussion on Whole inventory within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
Trade Restricted
 
larskrause's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,539
Received Thanks: 165
Whole inventory



Everything is for sale
80% of the market.

Hit me up on skype or pms.
larskrause is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
SkyRiseee's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 740
Received Thanks: 34
1 awp for 25€ w/ Paypal
SkyRiseee is offline  
Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
elite*gold: 122
The Black Market: 151/0/0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,570
Received Thanks: 432
eg?
Pancake' is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)


 
GermanDream.'s Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 107/0/0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,663
Received Thanks: 360
Hab 10€ PSC + 90E*Gold was bekomme ich?
GermanDream. is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
Inventory
04/04/2015 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Can someone explain how does the inventorysize works? 45 opens full first page inventory for character and pet. How does the math works because character first page inventory = 8*4 = 32 slot while pet first page = 7 * 4 = 28 which total up to 32 + 28 = 60. I'm a bit lost here... I want to leave the pet inventory at 5page available. For character, I want them to buy the storage&inventory slot. INSERT INTO _Char (RefObjID, CharName16, Scale, Strength, Intellect, LatestRegion,PosX, PosY,...
Inventory
07/12/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
hey epvp :D ich wollte fragen, ob jemand weiss wie man mehrer inventarseiten erstellen kann bzw. einstellen kann, dass man 4 oder mehr inventarseiten hat :D mfg. Babel99
[Help] v17 Inventory
04/11/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, I was working on my source on adding v17 Inventory. Compilation was no problem and was successful to run. But I tried to make an "egg" but instead it shows to the Pets Tab, it shows on the item tab. And when I try to summon it, my neuz crash. Then I tried logging the same character, the egg was summoned but as i press the inventory (I) my neuz crashed. I dont know if it has something to do with resdata or in the source, or maybe just a bug of using /ci in the wrong tab. Also I tried it...
Inventory mod.
03/16/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
In reply to someones post about inventory coloring, it is possible. One of my guildmates did it, didn't take long...Unless I http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc169/drkdragon 777_2007/mabinogi_2010_02_23_003.jpg misunderstood the question. It all has to do with these files... data>gfx>gui>interface.dds data>gfx>gui>gui_window_making.dds data>gfx>image>npcdialogue2.dds data>gfx>image>gui_reward.dds I don't know about pets but you can certainly do things such as egos



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.