Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO JACKPOT BOT .

Discussion on CSGO JACKPOT BOT . within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO JACKPOT BOT .

i need bot that working for csgo jackpot script .

offer me .
Old 11/24/2015, 13:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
hello i have node js and also c# bots more info pw

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] CSGO JACKPOT SITE
05/21/2016 - Coders Trading - 9 Replies
Hello guys iam trying to make a site like https://csgojackpot.com/ what this website do is , you sign in with your steam account , put your trade link , then ppl start depositing skins(items) to a steam account on server (bot) then after it reach the limit of the skins (which i will choose it) it will pick the winner randomly but with advantage to the guy who put more valued skins (like what u see on the website they call it "Provably Fair" ) and after that the 1st bot send it to 2nd...
[Selling] csgo jackpot script + bot + db
05/08/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 66 Replies
Since the succses of this i have edited my main post. Im selling a jackpot script not only that i give you the support you need to set it up. Will help you with website and setting up the bot. If you have free hosting i will not be able to help you set everything up. A working demo is on : www.csgo.network/jackpot My skype is : csgo.network
[Selling] CSGO JACKPOT SCRIPT.
10/03/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 21 Replies
Hello guys, i am selling a CSGO Jackpot script with the bots and the database .. everything is ready and it only needs 5 min to setup..if you need it and u need more info .. just add me on skype wissman69 and we can discuss about it .. Current price is at 250 EUR.
CSGO Jackpot Script +bot + db
08/27/2015 - elite*gold Trading - 6 Replies
-