Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling MGE account, 10 wins

Discussion on Selling MGE account, 10 wins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Selling MGE account, 10 wins

This is a smurf account I own - it has 10 wins, Rank 4. It has no Steam purchases though (you can't buy/sell on Steam Market until you buy a game) because I gifted the game but I hope that won't be a problem. It has no VAC Bans, ~75 hrs in-game and you can still trade with no problems.

I'm only accepting a CS:GO Skin which you'll send to my main account ( ) worth minimum 13 euro/14,5 USD

This is the account -

Have a nice day!

Tags
account, buy, csgo, mge, sell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling 2x Smurf LEM account with 9/11 wins :)
05/31/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello,as title says i'm selling a CS:GO Smurf Account's.I'm very know account seller on Sythe If need i can provide my reps from ppl that i sold accounts. http://i.imgur.com/fH4WzCv.png Payment methods: -CS:GO Keys -RS3/RS07 GP
[Selling] Selling GNM account 10 wins
04/29/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Title ^^ No VAC/OW. Has 10 wins and is GNM.
[Selling] Selling Unranked account and has 4 wins
04/10/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hey! The account has no VAC/OW. You can play two more wins today. 9€ PayPal
Selling 2k Account Elo With 1k + Normal Wins
04/15/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
SOLD !
Selling LoL US Account! 500+ wins/20+ skins/ETC
08/06/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting I have gotten a lot more champions/runes/skins, these are screenshots from about a month or two ago. I can add you in game. I have about 600+ wins now... etc No ranked games played! Welcome to elo hell.