Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LEM STEAM/CS:GO ACCOUNT 424 HOURS 130 WINS

Discussion on LEM STEAM/CS:GO ACCOUNT 424 HOURS 130 WINS within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LEM STEAM/CS:GO ACCOUNT 424 HOURS 130 WINS

Hello guys i'm selling high rank cs:go accounts.They are clean and secured. Didn't used any hacks.
I can give you lots of refference, check my profile there is no any - feedbacks or -rep.
i can take paypal cash, cs:go items or steam wallet code. I prefer paypal.
Whenever you pay i will change the original email to your email and give you the id and pw.
So you enjoy the rank you want.

25 USD$ Legendary Eagle (LE) Stock: 0

30 USD$ Legandary Eagle Master (LEM) Stock: 1

40 USD$ Supreme Master First class Stock: 0

50 USD$ Global Elite stock: 0

In stock Accs Screenshots:

LEM ACCOUNT IN STOCK HAS 130 WINS 440 hours

ADD ME FOR CONTACT

My main steam account for contact :
or search steam: termekce

My skype : termekce

soldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldso ldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsoldsold soldsoldsoldsoldsold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Steam Account [Level 12] - LE - 500 hours - 85 wins
07/30/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! I'm selling this Steam Account that is level 12. It has: 462 hours on CSGO Legendary Eagle 85 wins Private Rank 15
[Selling] STEAM ACCOUNT CS:GO LEM RANK 440 HOURS 130 WINS I TAKE PAYPAL CASH OFFERS
07/25/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies
Hello guys i'm selling high rank cs:go accounts.They are clean and secured. Didn't used any hacks. I can give you lots of refference, check my profile there is no any - feedbacks or -rep. i can take paypal cash, cs:go items or steam wallet code. I prefer paypal. Whenever you pay i will change the original email to your email and give you the id and pw. So you enjoy the rank you want. 25 USD$ Legendary Eagle (LE) Stock: 0 30 USD$ Legandary Eagle Master (LEM) Stock: 1
[B] Global Elite account - 530 Hours - 200 Wins - LVL 11 Steam
06/14/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 18 Replies
Hello, I'm selling my Global Elite Account, it has 202 Wins and 600 Hours currently. Has also Operation Bloodhound and almost lvl 2 on it. Price: Offer me. Payment: Paysafecard or PayPal If u need screenshots, steam profile link or anything else, PM me for skype.
CS:GO STEAM ACCOUNT! DMG (138 WINS) 500 HOURS |10 EURO STEAM GUTHABEN
04/01/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies
Hallo, ich biete hier mein Steam Account an, er hat CS:GO, Worms, Fieldrunners 2, Rhiannon: Curse of the Four Branches und Tesla Effect. Zu CS:GO : Rank : DMG Stunden : ~500 Gewonnen Spiele : 138(Bald owerwatch funktion freigeschaltet) Empfehlungen : Alle 24