Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HS Account with naxx/brm has wow+hots aswell for csgo skins

Discussion on HS Account with naxx/brm has wow+hots aswell for csgo skins within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HS Account with naxx/brm has wow+hots aswell for csgo skins

Trading HS eu account with naxx and blackrock mountain, has legendarys such as dr.boom,leeroy jenkins and others i dont remember,coz im running only face hunter, but has many more cards. Plus its has World of warcraft with latest expansion and max lvl character, plus has very high end hots account aswell.

Kids,scammers and lowballers stay away.

skype - anzelika242

Could sell aswell.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] HS Account with naxx/brm has wow+hots aswell
07/28/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 2 Replies
Trading HS eu account with naxx and blackrock mountain, has legendarys such as dr.boom,leeroy jenkins and others i dont remember,coz im running only face hunter, but has many more cards. Plus its has World of warcraft with latest expansion and max lvl character, plus has very high end hots account aswell. Kids,scammers and lowballers stay away. skype - anzelika242
[Trading] HS Account with naxx/brm has wow+hots aswell for csgo skins
07/27/2015 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Trading HS eu account with naxx and blackrock mountain, has legendarys such as dr.boom,leeroy jenkins,ragnaros and many others i dont remember,coz im running only face hunter, but has many more cards. Plus its has World of warcraft with latest expansion and max lvl character, plus has very high end hots account aswell. Kids,scammers and lowballers stay away. skype - anzelika242 Could sell aswell.
[Selling] Verkaufe HOTS account gegen CSGO Accounts,Skins oder Keys!
03/18/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Verkaufe hier meinen HOTS Account, welcher zugang zur Beta hat. Ich nehme PayPal,PSC,CSGO keys,CSGO Skins und CSGO Accounts. Bei interesse eine Antowrt da lassen... Preisvorschläge ebenfalls in die antowrten ! :) Lg, SerugyPlays
[Trading] CSGO Account + Skins -> SC2 + HotS Account
02/04/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys, I want to trade my 2nd CSGO Account + Skins for an SC2+Addon Account! CSGO-Account ~10 Euro + Skins ~ 15 Euro PN me!