Hello!
I'm known as
Semu and this is my matchmaking boosting thread.
Opening up my CS:GO
matchmaking boosting service.
I have played CS since
2005, had many breaks since there weren't too many LAN tournaments in my country it got boring really quick. Started CS:GO when it first came out, have had multiple smurfs since that time and sold most of them, still play on my main which has been
Global Elite for over
5 months (haven't deranked
once).
PRICES:
Silver - 1 rank up =
5€ paypal,
3 keys or
6€ in skins.
Gold Nova - 1 rank up -
6€ paypal,
3 keys or
7€ in skins.
Master Guardian (up until Distinguished Master Guardian) - 1 rank up -
8€ paypal,
4 keys or
10€ in skins.
DMG -
Legendary Eagle -
10€,
5 keys or
12€ in skins.
Legendary Eagle -
Legendary Eagle Master -
14€,
7 keys or
16€ in skins.
Legendary Eagle Master -
Supreme Master First Class -
20€,
10 keys or
22€ in skins.
Currently not boosting SMFC-GE due to ban waves restricting the rank up too much.
Contact: Currently only forum PM, making Skype if there's actually any market for boosting.
** First 2 customers will get their 1 rank up for free to show this is a legitimate service (all boosting is done by me and without the use of any cheats or illegal programs). **
FAQ
1. How does the boost work?
There's 2 options. Either you piggyback off of me (duo queuing into matchmaking) and I carry you. Or you give me your account details so I can boost the account solo (easier and quicker).
2. How can I trust my account details to you?
With the updates to steam over the years (steam guard, trade restricted to e-mail confirmations etc) steam has made it alot more secure for family share, which initally also helped us boosters by giving us less access on the accounts, you need'th worry about anything, since any move I'd try would need an e-mail verification from you.
3. How long does the boost take?
If I'm talking do you directly and am letting you know I'm currently playing, it usually goes pretty fast since I don't imagine myself losing any games under SMFC (unless I'm up against blatant hackers).
4. What if you lose a game?
IF I do happen to lose a game, I will play it off - if I win 1 game and lose 1 game, I'd win 1 more game since the loss would shove off the win.