Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Steam-Comments

Discussion on Steam-Comments within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Steam-Comments

Suche Leute die auf meinem Steam Profil Kommentare schreiben wie +rep good player strong player, good trader usw.

1eg pro comment
einfach auf steam adden

sagen wie ihr auf epvp heisst und dann eure kommi machen (Y)

Grüsse

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Browsergames Comments]
06/09/2011 - Browsergames - 3 Replies
Hyo, Hier bitte ich euch mal euer Browsergame vorzustellen was ihr dazeit zockt, Schreibt bitte dazu, was euch daran besonders Spaß macht und was nicht. Ob es Mmorpg oder SKiFi ist.
Comments from a new member
07/20/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hi all, Fellow Members and Admin: I found this site 36 hours ago by searching vac 2moons. I spent all day and night yesterday reading a lot of the posts in the 2moons sections. I have the following comments: 1. I am most relieved at being finally able to find something of use for free. I found Tzqhy 1.83 and got it to work on 2moons expedition x.x.24 USA. But it kinda suxs compared to l2walker that I used to use. Its a beta i am having fun with it. 2. It is very hard to find out...
Comments pls =P
02/07/2008 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
wie findet ihr denn so meine erste signatur? ^^ http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/3032/32579699j a4.png bitte gibt paar comments ab was man alles aendern koennte =P
Neue Sig [Comments]
05/07/2006 - General Art - 6 Replies
http://www.rantanplan.5gigs.com/stuff/bloody.jpg Wie gefällt sie euch? :-)