Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
CS2 Cheats

You last visited: Today at 16:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Account

Discussion on Account within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
Zaboon's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 2
Account

Hi everyone

I want to buy an account which is between Nova 3 and MG2

thank
Zaboon is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 92
Received Thanks: 1
Hello i habe a MGE Account 40 wins 60h

Skype:danielspeed2
Steam:NightMareDerHoth
TS:GermanEsportsAcadamy.cstrike.to

What you pay
danielderhoth is offline  
Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 56
Received Thanks: 0
8keys. lem account. can go 1st
kenzoric93 is offline  
Old   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 159
Received Thanks: 1


I boosted rank to mge and a bit of playtime since opening the topic. Feel free to add me on steam.
BotXa is offline  
Old   #5
 
Zaboon's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 66
Received Thanks: 2
I want an acc for 10 e
Zaboon is offline  
Old   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 2
Got an mg2 account for 10€ paypal
93bier is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Guild Wars Account for WoW Account, Last Chaos Account, or Rappelz Account
07/03/2014 - Last Chaos Trading - 4 Replies
Well pretty much I remembered I had a guild wars account that I haven't used in 2 years. It's been a while so I really dont remember what this stuff is called =P The account has: Level 20 Warrior/Ranger He has Razorstone axe The Gladiator armor all dyed gold don't know what it's called though Purple Eternal Shield 7k gold
WTT Silkroad Account , Warrock account or Cabal Account For a 2moons account !
03/14/2008 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys , I want to trade Silkroad Account , Warrock account or Cabal Account For a 2moons account lvl 75+ . Contact me for more informations: [email protected] Xfire: akasnake Thanks! :)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.