Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*******[B] CSGO SKINS, KNIFES [S] REAL CASH VIA PAYPAL******

Discussion on *******[B] CSGO SKINS, KNIFES [S] REAL CASH VIA PAYPAL****** within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*******[B] CSGO SKINS, KNIFES [S] REAL CASH VIA PAYPAL******

!!!!Serious buyer here.... NO Scammers or time wasters!!!!

Looking to buy some mid priced skins/knifes (£15 -£75 each max) for betting.
Paying 65-75% of market value with real cash via PAYPAL only,
Friends and Family option of course

RULES.....
Heres my Steam: ☢ HIGHCONTRAST but do NOT add me as I have hundreds of steam friends already and I ignore all invites so just PM me here with your item description and steam details and I will add you
MUST use the 'Request a trade' button before we trade.
I do not go first unless I know I can trust you
+REP must be left at the end of all trades, here and on Steam.

Happy Trading Folks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] *******[B] CSGO SKINS, KNIFES [S] PAYPAL******
04/27/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
!!!!Serious buyer here.... NO Scammers or time wasters!!!! Paying 70% - 75% of market value with 'real cash' via PAYPAL only, Friends and Family option of course Heres my Steam: ☢ HIGHCONTRAST but do NOT add me as I have hundreds of steam friends already and I ignore all invites so just PM me here with your item description and steam details and I will add you TRADE RULES MUST use the 'Request a trade' button before we trade. I do not go first unless I know I can trust you ...
[S] Knifes [B] PayPal, PSC, Skins, Tausch gegen Knifes | Trusted | 150+ Reps
03/23/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Suche wie oben Genannt jegliche Knifes! Zahle mit PayPal, PSC, Skins, kann auch tauschen :) Einfach bieten, sollte nicht all zu teuer sein ;)
[Buying] CSGO Skins and Knifes 80% market
03/20/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Looking to buy skins and knifes will not go first unless over 50 tbm. Can pay via bitcoin and paypal Add me on skype- Lachishung Thanks guys!
[S] Csgo acc und Skins/Knifes [B] Geld
12/21/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Suche einen Csgo acc ab Eagle wins und stunden egal. Preis sollte akzeptabel sein. Ebenfalls suche ich Skins wie Awp Asiimov, M4A1 Master Piece. Und natürlich ein Knife am besten Gutknife, Bayonet, M9 Bayonet, Huntsman Slaughter/Fade. Preise sollten im normalen Bereich sein und nicht überteuert. Gezahlt wird mit Psc oder Banküberweisung.
[Buying] Knifes & Skins /CSGO
09/25/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Suche CSGO Skins, schreibt einfach drunter welche Skins ihr habt und wie viel ihr dafür haben wollt. Mfg-