Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guide for new players how to improve your aim

Discussion on Guide for new players how to improve your aim within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guide for new players how to improve your aim

Hello guys i made guide for new players how to improve your aim
I hope u gonna check it rate and comment some if you like it
Old 03/27/2015, 16:17   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 32

wrong sektion

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Assembly guides to improve your VSRO Server!
12/28/2021 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 79 Replies
This Thread contains many Assembly edits which are useful if you run a Vsro P-Server. Requirments: Ollydbg (download here) Dezimal -> Hex Converter (This or This) they are all the same. Small tutorial how to use OllyDBG: - if you start OllyDBG, simply drag the file you want to check in the OllyDBG window (in this case the SR_GameServer.exe of VSRO). Let Olly analyze the file completly (black bar at the bottom) - The lines are working like this: Expression |. Binary | Assemble |...
Guide how to improve your aim/skill
03/27/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i made new guide at steam how to improve your aim/skill Steam Community :: Guide :: Guide for New players How to improve your aim I hope this help you !
Guide to improve your game performance.
03/05/2014 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Disable Nagel's algorithm - Lowers your ping Nagle's algorithm, named after John Nagle, is a means of improving the efficiency of TCP/IP networks by reducing the number of packets that need to be sent over the network. Nagle's document, Congestion Control in IP/TCP Internetworks describes what he called the "small packet problem", where an application repeatedly emits data in small chunks, frequently only 1 byte in size. Since TCP packets have a 40 byte header (20 bytes for TCP, 20 bytes...
XP-Guide 55-60 for HC Players
06/03/2012 - Diablo 3 Guides & Strategies - 1 Replies
gab es schon bitte entfernen