I would like to trade this Unused Guardian Badge code
I Want skins at the price of 50e or 20 keys
Ofc we can negotiate
Im trading only code, dont rly wanna send it to foreign countries for big postage fee . But if you are from Czech Republic or Slovakia i can send badge package too..
If you are interested leave me a message here or add me on skype d.maruschak (batman icon)
Im going first only to well known traders here on epvp or streamers.
ESL ONE KATOWICE 2015 - pins 02/08/2022 - Counter-Strike Trading - 16 Replies Hello i have to pin from ESL ONE KATOWICE 2015.
PIN - " CS:GO pins, each of which come with a virtual version you can show off on your CS:GO profile and in the scoreboard. "
I have:
Train
Nuke
Italy
Militia
Mirage
Guardian
CS:GO pin MIRAGE esl Katowice 2015 (code) 07/12/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 11 Replies I have last pin from esl one Katowice 2015.
It's rare pin - Mirage.
I want skins or money on paypal. ( offer pls )
I can go first but you must have good reputation !
I HAVE TO TRADE CODE (STEAM)!
http://oi61.tinypic.com/xor0uu.jpg
[Buying] Looking for Katowice 2015 stickers 03/13/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies Hey.
i want to buy katowice stickers
Stickers i want
Vitrus.Pro
Fnatic
Ninja in pijamas
[Buying] 2015 ESL One Katowice Stickers 03/01/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 2 Replies Topic regelt.
Zahle per e*gold.
Macht mir einfach ein Angebot.
MfG.
[Selling] USP-S Guardian FN mit Katowice Sticker 01/09/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies Verkaufe bzw. trade meine USP mit nem Katowice ESports Holo 2014 Sticker (Wert: ca. 30€). Möchte keine 30€ dafür haben aber etwas rund um die 10 müsste drinne sein :)