[Selling] 20 Phoenix Case/Keys 3 Winter Case/Keys 01/18/2016 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies I got 20 phoenix case/keys and 3 winter case/keys
i will sell all for 40 euro, you will go first, we will use request a trade, payment is paypal, we can do bit by bit if you like as i know i am new to this forum. if you want to check my few vouches i have http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/infestation-tradi ng/3280054-quitting-game-selling-everything-i-have -left-cheap.html thats my post, skype is ryantyler94 look forward to hearing from you!
[Selling] Butterfly Vanilla & Karambit Case Hardened Minimal Wear 02/02/2015 - Counter-Strike Trading - 3 Replies Hey Leute,
ich verkaufe mein Butterfly Vanilla und Karambit Case Hardened Minimal Wear.
Keys, Items oder Cash erwünscht. Ich gehe nicht first ...
Butterfly:
B/O: 71 Keys
Karambit:
[Selling] M9 Bayonet Vanilla | [WANT] Case Keys 09/26/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 5 Replies I'm selling my M9 Bayonet vanilla for case keys. Doesn't really matter which. I'm not looking to quicksell. Make me offers here
C/O is 66k, but looking for more
[Buying] Vanilla - MoP Keys 07/03/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies ^
Suche 1x Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK und MoP Key