Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
CS2 Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:10

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Quick Boost from SEM to Gold1

Discussion on Quick Boost from SEM to Gold1 within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 1
Quick Boost from SEM to Gold1

I Need a very quick boost! Ill give u 5euro skins!
maxel1701 is offline  
Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
PolskiZlodziej's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 2
The Black Market: 571/0/0
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 3,924
Received Thanks: 583
I can do it.
PolskiZlodziej is offline  
Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 355
The Black Market: 404/3/2
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 5,450
Received Thanks: 236
I can do it too
Piraterij is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Looking for a boost from gold1 to plat 5
02/20/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
I'm looking for a boost from gold 1 75 points to plat5 on EUW, I dropped because of inactivity and my mmr is quite high, so it's probably just 4wins in a row, not a big deal... Write down your offer, I will need you to play from Monday not earlier.
[Buying] EUW: Boost from Gold1 to Plat5
11/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Im currently at Gold1 0 Lp and want a boost to plat 5. Lp gain about 17-23 Lp per win what are your prices?
[Buying] Boost Gold1-Plat V
06/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
WTB eloboost from gold 1 3x lp to plat 5. Need to start today. Trusted only. Can pay via psc.
elo boost gold1
04/09/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
im gold 1 promo plat 1 won 2 loss, wanna duoq to plat (2wins) euwest msg me



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:10.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.