Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Silver 2, tons of skins, EUNE for CS:GO acc.

Discussion on LoL Silver 2, tons of skins, EUNE for CS:GO acc. within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Silver 2, tons of skins, EUNE for CS:GO acc.

I'm giving Silver 2 acc with 3 legendary skins and others, on EUNE for CS:GO acc with some skins.

Give me offers on skype: luka.petricevic2

Silver 2 30 LP 73RP 2100P
3x rune page - runy iba na ad (9armor,12mr,11ad,8.5%as)
Champs: 32
Skins:
Youtube alistar
Vancouver Amumu
Tango Evelyn
Dreadknight Garen/Rugged Garen
Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV
The Mighty Jax
Aether Wing Kayle - Legendary
Dragin Fist Lee Sin/Muay Thai Lee Sin
Goalkeeper Maokai
Assassin Master Yi
Eternum Nocturne - Legendary
Pentakill Olaf
Mad Hatter Shaco
Facebook tristana
Sultan Tryndamere
Neon Strike Vi
Winged Hussar Xin Zhao
Spirit Guard Udyr

Dragonslayer ward skin
Ikonky: c9 2014 - Gambit 2014 - pentakill - hat trick - spirit guard ikonky - one for all ikona - vsetky Lunar 2014 .

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW - Silver Div I. - Tons of Skins
01/27/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Midnight Ahri Crimson Akali Unchained Alistar Hearthseeker Ashe Cryocore Brand Mr. Mundoverse Victorius Elise Masquerade Evelynn Bandito Fiddlestick Special Forces Gangplank
[Trading] LoL Silver 2, tons of skins, EUNE for CS:GO acc.
11/29/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm giving Silver 2 acc with 3 legendary skins on EUNE for CS:GO acc with some skins. Give me offers on skype: luka.petricevic2 Silver 2 30 LP 73RP 2100P 3x rune page - runy iba na ad (9armor,12mr,11ad,8.5%as) Champs: 32 Skins: Youtube alistar Vancouver Amumu
[Selling] AMAZING NA LOL SMURF SILVER 2 65 SKINS TONS OF RARE SKINS SILVER KAYLE/BEWITCHING NID
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
tons of rare skins silver kayle/bewitching nid Hey everyone I am here today to sell you my LOL smurf. This account is what i would call a vanity account. It has 65 Skins. Link Below Why Smurf's League of Legends Skins :: Elophant Search Stats Might I add of those skins there are VERY RARE AND LEGACY SKINS!!!!
[Trading] EUNE ACC TONS OF CHAMPS AND SKINS!
06/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
League of Legends ACC 30 lvl TONS OF CHAMPS AND SKINS! Hi!I have EUNE acc for paysafecard code20€: 30 lvl,2 rune pages,71 champions,skins:unchained alistar,pharaoh amumu,dark valkyrie diana,masquerade evelynn,nottingham ezreal,headless hecarim,angler jax,traditional lee sin,totemic maokai,ravager nocturne,BROLAF,yellow jacket shen,badger teemo,riot girl tristana,traditional trundle available.Account was never banned!Acc have some unique summoner icons.Acc have silver IV and 75 points.Here is...
[Selling] EUNE Account||Silver IV||ALOT of champions and TONS of limited skins||Nice nickname
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Im selling a loaded account with almost all of the champions and TONS of limtied and legacy skins. Pictures of the champions: http://i.imgur.com/Vrus5j1.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CYFhM8l.jpg The list of the skins: traditional karma-Availble only for those who owned karma before her remake! fullmetal jayce augumented singed tyrant swain