Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGOBoosting | Elite Service

Discussion on CSGOBoosting | Elite Service within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGOBoosting | Elite Service

Yo guys this is my service boost !

IMPORTANT: I will NEVER scam or use Hacks on your account. your Money and your Password/Account will be absolutely safe. How?
How can I know that you won't steal my account or my skins?
Steam guard will protect both your account and your items for up to 7 days as I access it. Which means your items will be locked so I can't use them. Don't use same password on your email as your steam account.

1) (package) I have different methods of boosting in Ranks. One option would be that I logon your account ( read above ) this method only works if you are absolutely willing to do that.
It's the absolute fastest way for me because I have no time limits which means no school. I can play for several hours while you're working or studying. The positive thing about this is I frag alot and that will grant your rank alot faster than if you would only win without positive kill/deaths. HINT: STEAM GUARD WILL PROTECT YOUR ITEMS FOR UP TO 7 DAYS. which means I can't access them. If you choose this method I will also teach you anything you want to know on the way, afterwards in offline-mode ( it's in the package ).

2): I will enter a lobby with you on one of my smurf accounts and farm wins with you and teach you the maps, how to make smart choices and so on. ( more expensive ) ( Package involved )

Either option is absolute fine with me but the 2nd one will take more time.
ALL my previous boosts were on their accounts, managed to get GN2 to LEM on 1-2 days ( FOR FREE )

Guaranteed wins and the request rank. if I can't get you your desired rank you will get a full money refund.(very rare that I fail)
also. If dissatisfied with my tip service money will be returned. (Rarely happens)

This is what your game history will look like ( my previous boost ) 27 wins 0 loses.

My skype
craackit.

Price per rank:
silver each: 5$ rank
Gold Nova each: 10$
AK ranks each: 15$
dmg to LE 20$
LE-LEM 25$
LEM-Supreme 30$
supreme-global 40$
vouch games are also AVAILBLE
Old 11/06/2014, 15:15   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Why the hell should we trust you, with 0/0/1 and a thumbnail from HattonGames in your signature?