[Selling] 20 Phoenix Case/Keys 3 Winter Case/Keys 01/18/2016 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies I got 20 phoenix case/keys and 3 winter case/keys
i will sell all for 40 euro, you will go first, we will use request a trade, payment is paypal, we can do bit by bit if you like as i know i am new to this forum. if you want to check my few vouches i have http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/infestation-tradi ng/3280054-quitting-game-selling-everything-i-have -left-cheap.html thats my post, skype is ryantyler94 look forward to hearing from you!
CS:GO Case Keys 09/13/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 9 Replies Verkaufe CS:GO Case Keys
Momentan 18 Verfùgbar
Nehme nur E*Gold oder PSC.
Preis kommt auf die menge der keys an.
[Selling] CS:GO und TF2 Case Keys 08/24/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 7 Replies Hallo zusammen.
Biete euch nun CS:GO Case Keys und TF2 Keys an.
Habe aktuell noch keinen festen Preis, also bietet mir mal, wie viel euch ein Key wert ist.
Kann noch einen Key besorgen.
Viele Grüße
Cr41s3'
[Selling] CS:GO | Case Keys | 2$ each 08/23/2014 - Counter-Strike Trading - 17 Replies Currently in stock: 78
2$ each, I have verified paypal
I'M NOT SELLING CS:GO GAME!! I'M SELLING CASE KEYS
[Buying] CS:GO CASE KEYS 12/29/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies kaufe die keys für die cases.
kaufe sie natürlich nicht zu einem preis von 1,79 stk .
mfg