Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO Rank Boosting

Discussion on CSGO Rank Boosting within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post CSGO Rank Boosting

Boosting any CSGO account, ranked or unranked up to Master Guardian Elite. I WILL NOT use any kind of hack or cheat - all boosting is done by a legit way.

How does it work?
You will send me one key as payment in advance, then proceed to give me your account information. After the boosting is done, you will send me all remaining keys. I HIGHLY SUGGEST CHANGING YOUR PASSWORD BEFORE YOU GIVE ME YOUR ACCOUNT OR AFTER I GIVE IT BACK TO YOU. PLEASE DON`T USE SAME PASSWORD FOR STEAM AS YOU DO FOR YOUR EMAIL CONNECTED TO STEAM.

Silver I to Silver Elite Master - 2 keys/rank
Gold Nova I to Gold Nova Master - 3 keys/rank
Master Guardian I to Master Guardian Elite - 4 keys/rank

Contact
E-mail:

Have a nice day and I hope you will be pleased with our services!
Old 09/02/2014, 15:06   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

that's not the right section dude
Old 09/02/2014, 15:16   #3

Isn`t it? Could you please tell me where else should I put it? "Counter-Strike" seemed like the best choice.
Old 09/02/2014, 15:18   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Furthermore you aren't trusted, no1 will let you play with his steam account, and no1 will give you keys first

Steam Trading
Old 09/02/2014, 15:28   #5

There is literally nothing you can do with other persons account without having access to their e-mail. You can always put your items to your other account/friend until I am finished boosting. So you suggest I don`t require any payment in advance? That would only lead to people giving me their accounts and taking them back once they are boosted AND I also know that I could just steal the key and do nothing with the account, but stealing one key isn`t really worth getting -repped down so much I`d have to buy account, which I really can`t with only single one acquired key.
And thanks to pointing me to correct subforum, I thought that steam trades are only item trades.
Old 09/02/2014, 15:30   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nah you should give people some vouches or stuff like that
Old 09/02/2014, 15:32   #7

Giving someone vouch could lead to situation I said earlier: I give them vouch, they give me password for account, immediately change password and take my vouch. // AND what would be the point? As I said, you can`t literally do anything with the account without having access to connected e-mail.

If any admin reads this, please remove this thread, I will re-post this to correct subforum.
Old 09/02/2014, 16:03   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Need a Voucher?
Old 09/02/2014, 16:55   #9

Well, I think that would help for the start, but why would you be so kind to someone you don`t even know?
Old 09/02/2014, 17:29   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 5,280
Arrow Counter-Strike -> Steam Trading

#moved

Tags
csgo boost boosting rank