Discussion on datrandomguy CS:GO Rank Boosting ♦ GER/ENG ♦ EXPERIENCED BOOSTERS within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
Who are we?
We are long time CS Players since 2000 and we are currently Global Elite on several accounts. We are also boosting in League of Legends and our members have been working for one of the most trustworthy and known boosting services. We are reliable and completely trustworthy in what we do.
How does it work?
We are working with multiple members to ensure a high win rate and fast service. We do not use cheats, so there’s no risk of you getting VAC banned. If requested,we are also able to stream your games on a private channel so you can follow our progress in ranking your account up. All content (skins, cases) stays on your account. We’re not interested in your skins or accounts, if you’re still suspicious however, you can also just create a new steam account or transfer your inventory to a friend of yours beforehand.
Services:
- High win rate
- Fast and reliable – We play on a daily basis
- Always reachable over Skype or Steam.
PRICES
Silver I > Silver II = 5 EUR
Silver II > Silver III = 5 EUR
Silver III > Silver IV = 5 EUR
Silver IV > Silver Elite = 5 EUR
Silver Elite > Silver Elite Master = 5 EUR FULL BUNDLE: 20 EUR
Silver Elite Master > Gold Nova I = 10 EUR
Gold Nova I > Gold Nova II = 10 EUR
Gold Nova II > Gold Nova III = 10 EUR
Gold Nova III > Gold Nova Master = 10 EUR FULL BUNDLE: 30 EUR
Gold Nova Master > Master Guardian I = 15 EUR
Master Guardian I > Master Guardian II = 15 EUR
Master Guardian II > Master Guardian Elite = 15 EUR
Master Guardian Elite > Distinguished Master Guardian = 15 EUR FULL BUNDLE: 50 EUR
Legendary Eagle Master > Supreme Master First Class = 25 EUR
Payment
- Paypal
- winter offensive/huntsman keys
CONTACT ME:
Skype: streetlyser or Steam:
NEGATIVE TBM BY SOME SCAMMER - WILL BE EXPLAINED IN PRIVATE
VOUCHES: Vouches are from our boosting experience in our League of Legends service. We are trying to work in CS:GO now and hope to have some people ready to vouch for us soon!
Vouching for this fellow! He's one of my boosters, all trust ahead, one of the best riven/lee sin players in Europe, able to boost up to Diamond 1 easily and the only guy in challenger that has the most played champions in 5 different roles.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmesne
He played 2 game for me and carried both Skilled booster
RECOMMENDED
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryy
Vouching for him, boosted an account of mine already. Fast and reliable!
Quote:
Originally Posted by frozN
ok, so they played the whole night to get me from 1340 to ~ 1550 elo.
right after i payed they started to play and i can tell they played very good - definitely high rated players. they lost like 2-3 games, still like 80% winratio tho
definitly trustworthy - highly recommended service.
will use it again (hope i dont have to tho :P )
thx guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by pm234
This is legit.
I was offered 100 free elo and they did it very fast and I talked to them in ts3.
I could listen to them and spectate while boosting.
They asked me if I wanted to play myself and they finished the job when I was at work ( Now thats a great service! ).
Looking forward to buy more elo for that cheap price.
I can recommend these guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulpoo
legit guy. bought 1400-1600 from him, hes friendly , working fast and wins like 90% of the games.trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by streety91
so also ich habe es getestet und bin vollkommen zufrieden da passt einfach alles!
Also ich könnt ihnen vertrauen und denke ihr findet niemand der es so günstig macht
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauta2
Ordered 150 ELO from these guys, they were really fast and did it really good. I'd recommend them to anyone that's interested in buy ELO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mo_mo92
Totally trusted and fast
Ordered 100 Elo yesterday at about 20:00
Next day when i came on at 11:00 they alrdy had pushed 100 Elo
Very Nice !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marsanistern
Pushed me 1180-1250.
Needed 6 games and won all of them!
100% win quote.
Played like a boss.
Very very friendly and reliable.
Absolutely trusted.
Looking forward to buy more elo
Quote:
Originally Posted by leekiesin
This guy should rename himself to Best Lee Sin World.
First blood 2:45 Lee Sin vs Shen match-up. Went 4-0 by the 10th minute mark, double kill 1 v 2 gank, escaped a 4 man gank in the enemy base under turret. At the 20th minute mark he had 206 cs. Finished the game with 231 cs at minute 28. 18-3-6.
I totally vouch for this guy, he's amazing and he's making plays and carrying big time.
Picture:
Heute, 18:56 Open Thread
Heute, 19:10 First Feedback for Good Boosting? Kiddin?
You need to start reading. As I've posted some Vouches (which I hope you even noticed) I clearly stated they are from my prior boosting experience in League of Legends. I have no Feedback on CS:GO Boosting yet (which I have also stated clearly in my first post). The guy who gave me a feedback on reliable boosting,as you can see,has his own boosting business in LoL (and as you can see he has quite a good feedback) and I work for him. This is mainly to ensure that people know that even though I still have a low amount of tbm rating,I am trustworthy. I have done a lot of work in LoL and I would love to also start doing that in CS:GO,and if we could put to numbers,I would be sure I would have 10 times the amount of positive TBMs. I hope that clears it up for you.
Boosting in LoL is not Boosting in CS:GO different Games so how?
I have no idea where your comprehension fails,I believe I stated everything properly above. People who contact me now know who they deal with,and you don't have to worry about anything,except maybe improving your English since it's almost impossible to communicate with you.
♦♦♦ Herveldia Community Server ♦♦♦ [Events] [Citybuild] [RPG] [Survival] ♦♦♦ 24/7 ♦♦♦ 05/16/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 1 Replies http://www.herveldia.cwsurf.de/Vorstellung/Vorstel lung.png
Hier nochmal die Daten zum kopieren:
- GameServer: s.herveldia.de
- TeamSpeak: ts.herveldia.de - Port:10332
- Homepage: www.herveldia.de
Über eine Bewertung würden wir uns sehr freuen :)
Das Herveldia Team