Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CS:GO Cheap Boosting

Discussion on CS:GO Cheap Boosting within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking CS:GO Cheap Boosting

Hello there, and welcome to a boosting service for matchmaking offered by myself

I'm offering Counter-Strike: Global Offensive match making rank boosting.
This service is 100% safe because i dont use hacks, so nothing to worry about.

Please remember NEVER give anyone your account information even if they appear to be valve... I will never ask you for your account information at any point.

Boosting ranks:

Gold Nova I
Gold Nova II
Gold Nova III
Gold Nova Master
Master Guardian I
Master Guardian II
Master Guardian Elite

Not yet available because it puts more time in it to accomplish and at the moment i dont have much time, but these ranks will be available soon.

Distinguished Master Guardian
Legendary Eagle
Legendary Eagle Master
Supreme Master First Class
The Global Elite

Prices:

How long will it take:

It depends. 1 rankup is usually around 3-4 wins. So if you were wanting to rank from Gold Nova 1 to Gold Nova Master (Gold Nova 4), you would need to rank up 3 times. If each rank up is 3 wins, you would need to win about 9 games in a row to get to that rank. Each game can vary from about 25 minutes to about 1 hour, never really go over that, and rarely get near 1 hour. So lets say each is 40 minutes, 9*40= 360 minutes, which is 6 hours of game time. I can only do about 2 hours PER DAY sometimes more due to exams and such.

There is no 100% guarantee for a specific ''how long will it take'' but so fast as possible. We can discuss this.

For any information, purchase, or scheduling please contact me or leave your steam/skype name below:

E-Mail:

Payment:

Payment is thru PayPal and is paid forward, when I see the payment I will right away try to get in contact with you and give you the paid service you bought.

OR

Gifts,skins if it is good enough, we can discuss this if you contact me.

Remember I do NOT support or use cheats in my boosting sessions.

BTW

We can play for fun first if that is what you want !