Just got a boosted by this group of boosters, from Silver elite to Eagle Master.
Everything went right, they played 1 game with me before I paid so I could be sure.
They are friendly, ¨willing to help with everything, basic of game. Done in almost no time, I can only highly recommend. Thanks for it guys
Hey, idk about this post before me, but I had completly fine and friendly doing with this group of booster. They played 10 games with me and won all of them. Serious negotiation. Also they made a time cuz timezone thingy. I could only super recommend them.
Great communication and people skills. Knows how to work minor hic ups in procedure if necessary .
Oh wait, go to the 3rd page and see what happened after he scammed me after paying 40 dollars. Worst people skills and great lie skills is what i found out.
[Selling] ELO BOOSTING,TIER BOOSTING,DIVISION BOOSTING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS 05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies LOL Boost Cheap,Fast,and Secure
hey guys,my name is Hazem
I Decided to make a business with a friend we are diamond 1 players and we decided to make a some profit out of it.
We will not give our summoner's names for privacy reasons
*The ones that got their account boosted are not in any risks since Riot only cares for the ones who do the illegality*
Here are prices we can negotiate on large purchases.
ELO BOOSTING,TIER BOOSTING,DIVISION BOOSTING LEAGUE OF LEGENDS 05/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies Sup guys,my name is evomau
Me and one of my friends decided to form a partnership for the goal of boosting accounts and actually making a profit out of it.
We are diamond 1 players,and we actually were challenger but we lost and got demoted,and know we are stable at diamond 1.
We will not give our summoner's names because those who elo boost might get their account suspended.
The ones that got their account boosted are not in any risks since Riot only cares for the ones who do the...