Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WANTED] CS:GO Beta Key

Discussion on [WANTED] CS:GO Beta Key within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WANTED] CS:GO Beta Key

Anyone have any spare keys? I am not really willing to pay since the full version comes out in August for $15

However i would pay a maximum $5 if really necessary.

Thanks.

Bump!

Any offers?

Tags
counter strike, cs:go, steam

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Bot] - ORACLE[RISER] beta testers wanted.
11/28/2012 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 22 Replies
Description this bot uses GameRisers framework and need testers Features - Bot (play / autopot / pick / meditate) with 2 modes : attack everything around or attacks only a selection of mobs. - Unfreezer (let your bot run in background task) - Zoompatch - Ingame radio - Ingame console
Help Wanted :(
03/13/2011 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hay Guys, can any one help me and tell me how can i know my secret answer or how change my Registered E-mail in my Sro Account it was blocked and now i could get it back and i can't even change the PW because it's secured with the Verification Code i know the account ID i know the account PW i know the account Registered E-mail
Help Wanted :(
03/13/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hay Guys, can any one help me and tell me how can i know my secret answer or how change my Registered E-mail in my Sro Account it was blocked and now i could get it back and i can't even change the PW because it's secured with the Verification Code i know the account ID i know the account PW i know the account Registered E-mail
Help Wanted
09/18/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 16 Replies
Ok heres the deal. A buddy and I are creating a pvp server. Much like euro shaiya just different. We need expirianced developers to help with work that must be put into this big project. Also we are accepting any ideas what the people would want in a pvp server. We already have had many options. Examples are straight up 1-15 server where u can only lv to 15 and to prevent lvling past 15 making the exp needed to lvl impossibly high. This would be very fun because 1-15 is just alot of fun in...
wanted to know?
12/20/2009 - Dragonica - 0 Replies
for updated hack dragonica to be a member of the VIP elitepvpers? and how do I become a VIP Excuse the typos they do not know English fluently. Thank you for your attention.