Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Counter-Strike Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELLING : CS:GO Beta-Key (ComicCon NY2011 Exclusive)

Discussion on SELLING : CS:GO Beta-Key (ComicCon NY2011 Exclusive) within the Counter-Strike Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Info

* Keys are Unused and still Redeemable.
* Keys are EXCLUSIVE for Comic Con and PAX participants.
** 2 KEYS LEFT

- Sold one to Lee Santer - $80

Old Thread :

Old 10/29/2011, 11:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much?
Old 10/29/2011, 14:02   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pn with Price Please.
Old 10/30/2011, 00:31   #4

Looking for $70~$90 right now.

2 keys left!

Push

How do I bump?
Old 04/13/2012, 02:02   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

im selling my csgo offers accepted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/27/2012 - Counter-Strike Trading - 4 Replies
Just got back from ComicCon 2011 NYC and got my hands on TWO CS:GO beta keys. I can send you the key through Email or Ship it but you will need to pay for shipping if you actually want the key to collect. $80 Least offer and $100 buy it now. I will not go first. For Interested Buyers : • You are purchasing an UNUSED CS:GO Beta Key (Redeemable NOW but Beta isn't released yet!) • The key is still REDEEMABLE. • This key was given out at Comic Con NYC - 2011.
Selling exclusive Radiant-Account!
06/15/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Welcome. I'm selling this most likely legendary Radiant (Lvl 79) account on Hammerine to the one that is bidding the most. :) It has an almost inexhaustible potential considering gears, items and money. It's overall worth in lants (in-game money) comes to at least 1 billion and more, it has full Season 1 Salvation set and tons of S1 xeons and items + tons of mall stuff to pimp your shit. Further information only through PMs.
SWTOR ComicCon 2010
07/12/2010 - User Submitted News - 1 Replies
Die International Comic-Con in San Diego, Kalifornien startet dieses Jahr wieder vom 22.Juli bis zum 25.Juli. Auch Star Wars – The old Republic wird dort vertreten sein, aber lest einfach selbst: http://www.imagebanana.com/img/5syxtg62/comicconl ogo.jpg „Die Comic-Con International kommt nach San Diego, Kalifornien! Erlebt Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ an zahlreichen Ständen sowie im “Beyond Solo: Crafting the Multiplayer Story”-Forum, das auf der Messe stattfindet. Und vergesst nicht,...
[Exclusive] Exclusive peek at my server!
12/12/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
New Monts 3rd stage and more. New Mage and warr Pets New garments and old ones Some with awsome effects! Coming to Thearters Nere You!.....lol
Selling Warhammer CLOSED beta account - U.S. Beta
04/15/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I got invited in beta a couple of months ago, I played and decided to stay with WoW. I am looking to sell this account to buy the most gold possible for the main character I'm leveling. I am selling using my friend's verified paypal. I can provide all the proofs you want as long as I do not reveal anything that could ban my account. Contact me by email with Cash Offers and where to contact you. My email: [email protected]