Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make your hack undetected

Discussion on How to make your hack undetected within the Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Counter-Strike category.

Old 04/08/2021, 17:03   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImDraxe View Post
VMProtect da best lol maybe try using some paste that has normal GUI and some features? Or just buy like an nixware or interium both of them cheap,both of them Russian <3
Does this actually work ? i opened the .exe in vmprotect compiled it but after starting it doesnt actually start

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Make detected hack undetected again+s4l undetected
03/27/2017 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
Hi everyone, So hack can be detected with 2 ways : A/with signature scanninng B/ or by detecting changement in outdated offsets So if a hack is just detetced because of his signature but still work (offsets updated) , it's possible to make it undetected again. If offsets are outdated it can give you xincode error so don't try on your main acc and don't use too old cheats. Tutorial:
[Release]SentinelProtection - Make your hack undetected.
09/28/2015 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
Hello fellows! I just wanna release this tool for Cata/LichKing/TBC servers (Wow Circle, Feenix, Arena tournament,WowMortal, Monsterwow, WowFreakz,Molten-wow, and many others), mainly focused on Molten cuz this one has Sentinel enabled, that tracks for hacks injected. It is really simple, however you need to follow some hints in order to make it work: -Close any wow process you have opened. -Open the hack, and click on Launch or , to select the wow.exe file -Whenever you see "Process...
how to make your own client or edit the client to make it yours
12/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
how to make your own client or edit the client to make it yours and make a patch coz i have made many edits to my server and also to the client im using 5095 anyone knows how to make a client or patch it to make it yours client... thnx....
[Request] Can someone make a guild to make your own edits?
08/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well basically I just wanna edit the dragonball and met icons so they are BIGGER than normal so i can see them easier ^_^ And i was just wondering if someone could write a guide on making your own edits? I tried to search but just random shit came up. Thanks =]