Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike > Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO - Ban Explanations [ALL TYPES OF BANS]

Discussion on CSGO - Ban Explanations [ALL TYPES OF BANS] within the Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Counter-Strike category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CSGO - Ban Explanations [ALL TYPES OF BANS]

First of all, I would like to thank the staff and the great community for keeping this wonderful place alive. Also, a big mention to all the lovely Cheat Developers, Coders and Scripters out there for doing a wonderful deed to the public by providing them free cheats in our own time.

Don't forget, if this post helped you, please leave a thanks and/or a comment regarding this thread.

There is a lot of confusion regarding the different types of bans on CSGO and what they mean. Valve is little help in actually describing these, and many players incorrectly attribute a ban to a hack being detected. In this post, I hope to clear up some misconceptions by going over the 3 major bans and explaining how they occur. This will hopefully help people know, the misunderstanding of many comments within the cheating community.

Now if you must know , if you have the same phone number combined with a vac profile you banned even one without.

Source :

Release Notes for 4/29/2016
29 APR 2016 -

[ UI ]
Fixed a rare issue when scraping a sticker on a weapon could also scrape a sticker on a different weapon.
[ VAC ]
CS:GO VAC Bans and CS:GO Game Bans will be applied to all accounts that share the same phone number. See VAC FAQ () for more details.

Just before you start, please remember these terminologies

VAC

Definition 1 - A machine or system that scans your RAM on your desktop to find 'cheat codes' or 'injected cheats'.

Definition 2 - A machine or system that scans and records computer inputs such as keyboard use, mouse movement (Typically records inhuman usage).

PERMANENT VALVE ANTI CHEAT BAN

Vac Bans have been in CSGO since the begging, dating back to Source.

A Vac ban will be obvious for some reasons. On your Steam profile it will show up as a Red Message. In game you will have a yellow notification that reads

VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat)
This Steam account has been banned from secure servers due to a cheating infraction.

What happens if I get this ban

It means VAC scanned your memory and found a hack running. This means that the hack you used is detected. This is the ONLY type of ban that means your hack was detected.

VAC Bans are permanent and are irreversible. People who claim that they did not cheat, but received a VAC Ban are a blatant lie.

There has only been 2 situations, has a VAC Ban been removed, and that is from a cheat for a different game running in background.

GLOBAL COOLDOWN - PERMANENTLY OR CURRENTLY UNTRUSTED

Permanently Untrusted Bans are probably the most misunderstood type of ban and most often correlated with a VAC ban.

Admit it, not all of us are Scream and Hiko.

ALL OTHER BANS other than the proper [VAC BAN] which is mentioned in the first one, IS NOT A VAC BAN.

It isn't a true VAC ban, and I'll explain later down. For now, you will get a RED bar in game that reads:

Global Cooldown
This account is permanently untrusted // Your account is currently untrusted

What happens if I get this ban

Untrusted Bans are the second most common. Untrusted bans are the most controversial and misunderstood type of ban in CSGO.

Untrusted Bans is most caused by rage hacking. Aimbot through walls with 0-5ms delay.

Untrusted Bans are caused by VAC when :

- VAC records perfect recoil or recoil control with inhuman mouse movements (Scripts)
- VAC records inhuman reactions
- VAC records an inhuman amount of keyboard presses
- VAC records an inhuman amount of shooting angles and staring at walls

Basically, Permanently Untrusted means VAC was scanning your ACTIONS and picked up snapping to specific bones, perfect recoil control, or firing as soon as your crosshair makes contact with an enemies body (Triggerbot). This ban has nothing to do with your hack being detected nor does it have to do with reports.

It doesn't scan your memory like a VAC but instead picks up suspicious actions taken by the player REPEATEDLY

Once VAC believes that these movements are inhuman, it will throw you an untrusted ban.

If VAC believes that you are definitely using an undetected cheat, or file changing cheat, within the next 24 hours to 7 days, it will be upgraded to a VAC ban.

CONVICTED BY OVERWATCH - MAJORLY DISRUPTIVE

The ban of a hacker doesn't require much information. I will elaborate on it briefly.

Overwatch bans will be a RED bar reading:

Global Cooldown
Convicted by Overwatch - Majorly Disruptive

It means you were reported too many times in Comp play and after reviewing your replays, many players decided you were hacking. This is often known as 'Obvious' where you don't try to hide the fact you're hacking. This can be avoided through a variety of methods to make it look less like you're hacking. Don't 'trace' people (Aim at them through walls), follow people (Keep them on your screen through walls while moving, most often done by noob players and easily noticed by the player placing their crosshair in strange positions while moving to follow people through walls), use slow aims, use trigger delays, don't ever 1v5 clutch, never shoot through smoke or walls (even when legit)

So a quick recap to hopefully help all of you out:

VAC - Scanned memory, hack IS detected.
Permanently Untrusted - Scanned actions from aim hack/triggerbot/recoil, hack NOT detected.
Overwatch - People watching you think you're cheating, hack NOT detected

Edit
Everyone has there own opinion on the untrusted ban. There are probably so much more factors into untrusted bans than what I have wrote, and maybe some small different perspective views on the whole UNTRUSTED BANS. It is hard to explain, as VAC Systems have so much stuff that tracks you on.

Untrusted bans are commonly caused by rage hacking.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/25/2016, 15:10   #2

Usefull
Old 04/25/2016, 18:55   #3

elite*gold: 10
Your take on untrusted bans are a little bit off as you say "this ban has nothing to do with your hack being detected nor does it have to do with reports." There are multiple things your hack can do to trigger this type of ban so really it is/can be a detection, just a different kind.

Also quite a while back, I seen a friend get untrusted for raging like crazy in casuals but never since so I honestly am still clueless to that to this day as the cheat was using has never faced a detection or untrusted issues.

tl;dr - Cheats can cause untrusted bans with ****** RCS, ******* impossible angles or a bunch of other silly mistakes (so this should be called a detection imo). Seen 1 ban from report spam from casual raging with 100% undetected cheat, never again since.
Old 04/27/2016, 16:24   #4

according to my sources this is due to a ban PREVIOUS ( overwatch or vac ) noting your HWID , is not very safe but I have noticed that if you then change your HWID that prohibition does not apply , so I can say that the ban for " Untrusted " and caused by a previous on your pc.
Old 04/27/2016, 18:38   #5

Thank you for information.
Old 05/01/2016, 02:19   #6

Nc
Old 05/05/2016, 13:50   #7

Quote:
never shoot through smoke or walls (even when legit)
bullshit.
Old 05/05/2016, 18:39   #8

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by raffybest94 View Post
according to my sources this is due to a ban PREVIOUS ( overwatch or vac ) noting your HWID , is not very safe but I have noticed that if you then change your HWID that prohibition does not apply , so I can say that the ban for " Untrusted " and caused by a previous on your pc.
Valve doesnt ban your IP or HWID, otherwise my main account would already be banned. I've cheated on a lot of accounts (everytime on the exact same PC with same HWID for months) and they all got banned after some time, but my main is still not VAC banned/Untrusted/whatever^^
Old 05/06/2016, 12:34   #9

Now if you must know , if you have the same phone number combined with a vac profile you banned even one without.

Source :

Release Notes for 4/29/2016
29 APR 2016 -

[ UI ]
Fixed a rare issue when scraping a sticker on a weapon could also scrape a sticker on a different weapon.
[ VAC ]
CS:GO VAC Bans and CS:GO Game Bans will be applied to all accounts that share the same phone number. See VAC FAQ () for more details.
Old 05/19/2016, 14:20   #10

elite*gold: 81
it can be helpful :b thanks
Old 02/09/2017, 11:10   #11

And I don't get ban In Profile Wtf Is This I don't I am banned or maybe My mistake banned
Old 02/09/2017, 15:12   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_ajmal View Post
And I don't get ban In Profile Wtf Is This I don't I am banned or maybe My mistake banned
Valve needs some time to write this to your profile stay tuned and play legit (with pGc ) next time <3
Old 02/09/2017, 16:14   #13

All the "information" in this thread is bullshit. Why even bother trying to explain different types of bans when you have no idea yourself?
Old 02/27/2017, 20:30   #14

The Black Market: 14/1/10
Maybe interested in ur services.
Old 03/26/2017, 10:41   #15

Recently I got banned in my second account for hacking and will it affect my main account because I'm using these accounts in my only computer (its not family shared or whatever, both the accounts has legit csgo products bought). When I got banned on my second account I immediately uninstalled the hack. Will my main acc get vacced becaus i use hack on the same hardware??! (the vac showing up on my second account is The untrusted ban)