Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Counter-Strike > Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CSGO Multihack ESP, RCS, NO Flash, Trigger, Bunnyhop, Radar 21/12/2015

Discussion on CSGO Multihack ESP, RCS, NO Flash, Trigger, Bunnyhop, Radar 21/12/2015 within the Counter-Strike Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Counter-Strike category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up CSGO Multihack ESP, RCS, NO Flash, Trigger, Bunnyhop, Radar 21/12/2015

RADAR IS DETECTED DON'T USE IT, THE REST IS STILL FINE

this is my first hack that i am releasing here, i got it from another site, all credits to merccy and n1BogOLlyQ. THIS IS NOT MINE

Features:
1. Glow ESP
2. Recoil Control System
3. No flash
4. Bunnyhop
5. Triggerbot (10ms delay)
6. Radar

Instructions:
1. extract polyhacksuite.rar using winrar or 7zip
2. run polyhacksuite.exe
3. configure the hotkeys
4. run csgo
5. have fun!

IMPORTANT: if you run steam as admin, then you need to run the hack as admin as well! or else it won't work. this doesnt apply if you're not running it as admin.

Manual Configuration

Each time you load PolyhackSuite.exe, it will read polyhack.ini for your configured hotkeys. If a command isn't set to a hotkey, it will prompt you to set it unless you've deliberately unbound it. You can manually edit polyhack.ini if you want, but you need to know the decimal values for the keys you wish to set. There are two special values: 0 and -1. Setting a hotkey to -1 is the same as deleting it. It will cause PolyhackSuite.exe to prompt you to rebind a hotkey to the command. Setting it to 0 will cause the command to go unbound.

There are also some ESP options that you can control in the configuration file. Each value is between 0 and 255. They control how intense the ESP glow is. By default it's pretty subtle, so if you like it intense the way it used to be, set all of them to 255.

how to get the triggerbot to work

screenshots:

Virus scans:

Download:

i'll keep this thread updated.

21/12/2015:
seems like multiple people have trouble running the hack after they closed it. uploaded a new download. should work now. updated virus scans too.

21/12/2015:
people have told me that radar hack might (?) be detected, i suggest you stay away from that option. it is not confirmed though. the rest is still safe! don't hack too obvious because you can still get an overwatch ban!

22/12/2015:
Updated the file. Updated virus link too.

23/12/2015: updated the file yet again, tweaked the bunnyhop a bit. virus scan updated too. i was thinking about uploading a seperate bunnyhop script, since this one doesn't work that well. tell me if you're fine with this one or if you would rather have a seperate one, or if you're not using it at all.

5/1/2016:
uploaded a new file, updated virus scans.

8/1/2016:
updated the file to work with the current patch. BE CAREFUL RADAR IS DETECTED!!! STAY AWAY FROM USING IT the rest is still fine.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/21/2015, 22:18   #2

I've started the program once and it worked, but now that i've tried to start it again it just blinks fast and doesn't start help?
Old 12/21/2015, 22:19   #3

obvious things first, did you try running it as admin? if that doesnt work, delete it and download it again. that should probably fix it. i've never had that problem before
Old 12/21/2015, 22:23   #4

I've tried running it as admin and redownloaded it but it doesn't work. I'll try restarting my pc or something like that.

I have tested the program which works fine i like it and if it works i will continue to use it!

I'll go step by step of what I've done and maybe you can help me!
1. Downloaded the program.
2. Started it.
3. Binded wallhack and exit (nothing else).
4. Opened cs:go and tested it.
5. Worked fine i pressed the exit key and it automatically turned off.
6. Tried to turn it on again but it won't.
7. Deleted then re downloaded it and it still doesn't work.

Btw! It says: Quote "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application.
Old 12/21/2015, 22:29   #5

mhm, can you send me a private message containing you're skype link? i'll fix it using skype so we won't clutter this thread.
Old 12/21/2015, 22:41   #6

Works PERFECTLY now! Thank you for your time and help of fixing it! As i've checked it's VAC undetected just don't overuse the trigger on competitive! Have fun hacking!
Old 12/21/2015, 22:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer2018 View Post
Works PERFECTLY now! Thank you for your time and help of fixing it! As i've checked it's VAC undetected just don't overuse the trigger on competitive! Have fun hacking!

thanks!
Old 12/21/2015, 23:21   #8

Is it UD now?
Old 12/21/2015, 23:59   #9

yes, it is VAC undetected, there is still a chance to get overwatch banned if you're not playing smart. and i've heard a couple of things about radar being detected. i'm not sure about that so i'll suggest to stay away from that option.
Old 12/22/2015, 14:51   #10

elite*gold: 10
Tested it now, works like a charm :^)
+rep
Old 12/22/2015, 14:52   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xStactBoosting View Post
Tested it now, works like a charm :^)
+rep
Thanks
Old 12/22/2015, 18:13   #12

[QUOTE=gamer2018;33591851]I've tried running it as admin and redownloaded it but it doesn't work. I'll try restarting my pc or something like that.

I have tested the program which works fine i like it and if it works i will continue to use it!

2. Started it.

Same problem for me
Old 12/22/2015, 18:26   #13

i try to open but "WindwosSmartScreen" blocks it, so shall i completly turn off smart screen?
Old 12/22/2015, 18:41   #14

Thumbs up

[quote=-InJ.Lazar;33596140]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer2018 View Post
I've tried running it as admin and redownloaded it but it doesn't work. I'll try restarting my pc or something like that.

2. Started it.

Same problem for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by t3rr0rs0n View Post
i try to open but "WindwosSmartScreen" blocks it, so shall i completly turn off smart screen?
mhm, weird that that keeps happening to people, it works fine for me. i've included a new download (again) and it should be fixed now. can you guys tell me if it worked with the new download?
Old 12/22/2015, 21:18   #15

Triggerbot doesnt work for me. at all.